Quest..What is it?

I assume that it would be. My first cruise was a 4-nighter, and they had Quest on that one. :)

The best quest I have been to was a 3 nighter on Majesty. There you pick your own teams and a group of women were together and they knew from their experience its best to have at least one male on your team for maximum points. It made for a very memorable experience.

I like Quest better on smaller ships as well because there are less members per team. When you play in the Voyager-class ships and above, your team is your entire section in the ice rink.

I'm a two-time winner :cool: - on the tiny Grandeur and the large Adventure (and played a very close second on the Serenade). At I have actually never played this game drunk or the least bit tipsy - completely sober everytime! :D

But, like others have said, you do not need to play the game to go for a laugh. Before the last three cruises on Royal, I just went to watch the show!

We also had never gone to the Quest-last week on AOS with Richard Spacy as our CD was so funny-yes it is adult --they tell you no running jumping or pushing-we will go again--you can participate at any level you want-since it was our first we sat to the back and watched--I saw no one drunk and you hardly have time to have a drink you are laughing so hard!

He is the greatest-the Love and Marriage show with him should be televised--I thought I broke a rib laughing

We also had never gone to the Quest-last week on AOS with Richard Spacy as our CD was so funny-yes it is adult --they tell you no running jumping or pushing-we will go again--you can participate at any level you want-since it was our first we sat to the back and watched--I saw no one drunk and you hardly have time to have a drink you are laughing so hard!

He is the greatest-the Love and Marriage show with him should be televised--I thought I broke a rib laughing

Any chance you know the rotation for Richard Spacey? I've heard now both him and Abel(?) are CD. We're on AOS the end of March and was hoping to have Richard as our CD.

Thanx,

Erika

Archived