Quest..What is it?

There is a unspoken rule that no real details of "Quest" can be given out other than to say it is an adult scavenger hunt and if you are easily offended do not go. I will say that I have seen it on both Royal Caribbean and NCL and it is the one thing I would not miss :D

some example you can say like: bring me a lipstick man mouth, or bring and items that is not a human hand(watch)(on the allure one guy shove his feet up the cruise director face), or bring me a kennedy coin(quarter). These are example how the game go but some quest are way to personal to post on here.

It is as people have described, an "adult" scavenger hunt. We stay away ever since, we watched a guy jump on an older woman who fell and broke her ankle. I question how adult any game is that has many drunk people running around like fools but to each his own, if its your thing, have at it, it's not mine.

It is as people have described, an "adult" scavenger hunt. We stay away ever since, we watched a guy jump on an older woman who fell and broke her ankle. I question how adult any game is that has many drunk people running around like fools but to each his own, if its your thing, have at it, it's not mine.

I have to agree with you. Cannot rememeber the last time we went. I just don't get the "it is a big secret". A simple internet search shows just how secret it is.

Ive seen it twice now and really wont care if I miss it or not so I kinda agree with you.

It seems most people come "prepared" for it and bring stuff to make sure they win which took any "fun" out of it there might have been in the first place.

I doubt I will go while on my Freedom cruise..........Its too crowded anyway.

I wondered the same thing when I booked my Freedom cruise last year. We went and were not disappointed. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Unfortunately there were some that tried to sneak a few items in but Graham Seymour did a pretty good job at weeding out those people. One lady got really mad because her team didn't win but Graham told her she cheated and tried to gather items before the game even started. Planning another cruise for next Feb, I will definitely being going back to the Quest.

We love the Quest game. Yes, some people cheat, but who wins or doesn't win really isn't a big deal. It's more about people really letting loose and having some laughs. This is where a great cruise director can really make a difference. Same with the Love & Marriage game.

I've seen this mentioned a few times,can anyone enlighten me on what it is or if it's a game , how is it played? Thank you from a befuddled Irish lass.:):)

I think a befuddled Irish lass would be fun at Quest ;) Off to read your replies. While I understand the question, "If we told you, we would have to kill you" ;) is my answer or, just go have fun!

I dont think they are allowed to tell us. I have asked the same question and was told you need to go to find out.

Its like a super secret RCCL game. :D

In all seriousness, its for your own fun. The less you know the more fun you will probably have. What ship are you going on? In my opinion, Quest is better on the small ships.

Archived