Horizon Martini Bar

judiek

Hi...I am hoping someone can help settle a discussion.....We are trying to remember what ship has the martini bar that is kind of on two levels....Not two seperate floors but like a winding stair case......was it on the Horizon.Really need help with this one...Thanks

We were on the Horizon in October and it was very small and in a corner of the Rendezvous Lounge. There were six small tables, and there were no barstools at the bar itself. The martinis were still absolutely delicious, though.

Allen

Hi:) thank you soooooo much for that photo! I will be sailing her in September.

Aren't there any bar stools to sit on though? I like sitting at the bar;)

Last time I was on Horizon, there were bar stools in the Martini Bar, although I don't see any in that picture. I'll be sure to let you know when I get back, as I plan on spending lots of time in the Martini Bar starting this weekend.

:p

~fly

Thanks for the replies...I wish I could remember what ship we were on that we walked down a staircase to a very small maritini bar...Oh well,maybe if I look through some of my photo albums.Boy,I guess I should consider myself lucky that we have been on enough cruises that I actually am starting to confuse them!

Hi:) Mercury has a really small Martini Bar. Actually, it was so small that when it had full house it felt very crowded.

Fun, but definitely small in size.

As a side note -- the full Martini Bar menu is available in Michael's Club on the Horizon, and the gentleman mixing them there last week did an excellent job. It's nice to relax on the leather sofas and listen to piano music in that beautiful room while chatting and quaffing a lovely martini!

Archived