2012 MSC Drink Costs - Euros

Chris62eng

Hi Amomondo,

I hope you can help with this as it sounds like you are a spa fan.

I would like to book 2 sets of the mini package, (facial 30mins, massage 30 mins and aroma suite) in the hope that I can have a 1hr facial and my husband can have 1 hr massage. However MSC have advised that this package is not transferable. Is this correct or did you find the staff a bit more accommodating.

Would they also let you put 2x30min facials together to have a 1hr facial?

Also, is it only the packages you can book in advance or will they give separate prices for massages etc?

Does anyone know if the allegrissimo package is also available forum the US. And if so what are the prices in $?

Don't know. On the UK site it just says it's available on Summer Med cruises. I did try tonalso book it for my repositioning trip next month from Argentina, but they saidmitnwsnt being offered on that cruise. Don't know if it is only available to other nationalities too. I'd call MSC USA to check.

Hi Amomondo,

I hope you can help with this as it sounds like you are a spa fan.

I would like to book 2 sets of the mini package, (facial 30mins, massage 30 mins and aroma suite) in the hope that I can have a 1hr facial and my husband can have 1 hr massage. However MSC have advised that this package is not transferable. Is this correct or did you find the staff a bit more accommodating.

Would they also let you put 2x30min facials together to have a 1hr facial?

Also, is it only the packages you can book in advance or will they give separate prices for massages etc?

HinShilu,

Although I go to thenspa a lot and nearly always prebookma package, I've never tried to transfer part of my package to someone else I was sailing with or tried to alter the set package.

It is only packages that can be booked in advance, but you can buy individual treatments onboard, so you could buy a 1 hour facial and your husband his massage (quite a few types available). they do some onboard offers and promotions but they are not as big a discount as the ones they sell in advance, especially on the packages with a lot of treatments.

MSC have told me the Allegrissimo is for my 8 nights ,i had already booked & payed for a superior wine package as i was told by my TA that there was only the new £38 a day A1 that they did or the cheers that was also very expensive & can only be used in the buffett & the MDR :mad: i haven't heard from my TA yet :mad:, but i'm a little happy bunny as i can book the Allegrissimo & sit in any bar we want ..so as i will definatley book before 21 days before i have a fantastic cruise :D thankyou to the person who first put about the package on here because i wouldn't have known otherwise :D

I also only found out about the Allegrissimo package on another forum or I wouldn't have known about it. Cancelled my cheers package straight away.

Hi all

was just wondering can adults buy the kids Allegrissimo package ie no alcohol?

many thanks

Davina

Not too sure there Davina. Checked the webpage and it does state childrens package. Id say the best bet is to call MSC.

Hi Davina,

I made this enquiry before and yes you can. I would get this in writing from MSC, click on their contact us page(bottom left of main MSC webpage) and just say you do not drink alcohol. They are very good and usually reply within 24 hrs. However, if anybody else in your group/cabin does does have alcohol package, they will not allow it for obvious reasons.

Thanks

Shilu

I have looked into the all-inclusive beverage package for MSC in Europe and it seems that it is not available to all passengers depending on the country they book from. I have had my TA look into it and I called MSC. I guess us Canadian's must have a reputation of drinking too much so they don't want us to be able to get an all-inclusive drink deal :(

I guess we will just have to buy a few different packages to get the best deals or find one of those roadrunners everyone talks about (lol)

I booked the 24 hour AI two weeks ago and have been back on to my TA today to get confirmation that I have booked it, as it is such a good deal, I want it in writing for when I get on board:D

I have my confirmation now of the package. The TA has sent an amended invoice from MSC. It's costing me almost as much for the kids packages, as it is to take them on the cruise itself. Very pleased with the value of this cruise at c.£1350 for a week all inclusive at half term for 4 people (plus some budget flights to add on too)

I am still waiting on my amended invoice. Might chase them up again as I want proof I have booked this good deal.

Still awaiting my confirmation from Co Op TA.

Will give them till end of week as they have taken my money and I have an 'authorisation code' but not sure if this is just for taking the money or for MSC package purposes :confused:

le last year morna mal fantasia iva bilfors minandu 23 eur pp per night

How did you find the MSC? Last year we went on our first cruise on Royal Carribean, and we are a bit afraid that MSC will not reach our expectations. RC's service was nothing special, but the food was great and the ship was wonderful as well.

Sorry to drag this up again biut a part of the Allegrissimo package confuses me

MAIN RESTAURANTS AND SELF SERVICE BUFFET: Dedicated selection of wines by glass (2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé)

I have been in touch with MSC about this but still i can't get the right answer so can any one on here help...... is it just 5 glasses for 8 night or 5 glasses a day :rolleyes: as we can drink 5 glasses a day easy ...if it's for the 8 night def not worth the package then ...thanks in advance

Sorry to drag this up again biut a part of the Allegrissimo package confuses me

MAIN RESTAURANTS AND SELF SERVICE BUFFET: Dedicated selection of wines by glass (2 white, 2 red and 1 rosé)

I have been in touch with MSC about this but still i can't get the right answer so can any one on here help...... is it just 5 glasses for 8 night or 5 glasses a day :rolleyes: as we can drink 5 glasses a day easy ...if it's for the 8 night def not worth the package then ...thanks in advance

My understanding is that's a choice from 2 white, 2 red and a rose. There's no limit on how much you have of each.

My understanding is that's a choice from 2 white, 2 red and a rose. There's no limit on how much you have of each.

That's how I'm interpreting too. I can have as many glasses as I want and have a choice of whichnone of the 5 available.

Hi all,

Have been following this thread for a while, will be on our first MSC cruise this May(Magnifica) and have just booked the Allegrissimo package. We are from the UK, booked through TA. Our agent had to phone MSC for the details, as not all drink packages where on the web site (no surprise there). The Cheers, Allegrissimo & All Inclusive packages are all available on this ship/sailing, even if the MSC operative tells your agent otherwise, took two calls to MSC to get the correct answer. It's pre paid to your agent not onboard, so no 15% to be added. Hope this helps.:)

Archived