NCL Gem -10-Day E. Caribbean- Jan 29-Feb 8,2012 - Review and Pictorial

computerworks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't realize the DOS had its own sundeck!! We chose the OS for our trip in Jan 2013 on the Gem because of the two balconies but next time I think we will aim for the DOS. this is awesome.

Thank you SOOOO much for posting your review and pictures. You have reminded us of this cruise we did in Jan 2012 and will be doing again soon.:D

This room's claim to fame is the sundeck; the room steward took care of installing and stowing all the cushions for the furniture as required.

6936494967_efc10f4836_b.jpg

6790379194_03a4cb683a_b.jpg

6790379316_d4783c36b9_b.jpg

6790379284_e82ca51eb4_b.jpg

6936495089_42908dcc1f_b.jpg

I didn't realize the DOS had its own sundeck!! We chose the OS for our trip in Jan 2013 on the Gem because of the two balconies but next time I think we will aim for the DOS. this is awesome.

Thank you SOOOO much for posting your review and pictures. You have reminded us of this cruise we did in Jan 2012 and will be doing again soon.:D

We had the same suite in September. Great DOS wth nice views. Unfortunately, Hurricane Leslie kind of messed things up and our sundeck furniture was tied down for most of the cruise. I think we used the deck one time...

Archived