Dream's a dream

Just got back from 2 weeks on Dream, it was fantastic, you would need to be quite picky to not enjoy it, great cabin, great staff and entertainment, good food, what not to like? OK not enough sunbeds on at sea day but still plenty of places to sit. What a brilliant 1st cruise we picked.

I have a special birthday next March, ummm what should I do............

Will do a review when I have had some sleep!!

Just got back from 2 weeks on Dream, it was fantastic, you would need to be quite picky to not enjoy it, great cabin, great staff and entertainment, good food, what not to like? OK not enough sunbeds on at sea day but still plenty of places to sit. What a brilliant 1st cruise we picked.

Oh so pleased you had such a great time Blossom - we all told you that you would, didn't we? ;) and that you would be planning your next one as soon as you got back!! :D

Looking forward to hearing all about it! K x

And you didn't say 'I told you so' ...........

The Captain was soooooooo nice, he did a 'story of the day' every evening just before we sailed telling of his sea life, with a 'quote of the day'. Very entertaining, he even ate with the rif raf

Hi we are having our first cruise on the Dream in two weeks time hope we enjoy it as much as you seem to have..........

We are on the Dream on 28th July for one week and then one week in palma nova- reading reviews I now wish we had booked 2 weeks on the Dream but its our first cruise and wasn't sure if I would like it. Cannot wait!!

:D

We did that for our first cruise. Did one week on Thomson Spirit and one week in Santa Ponsa, but really wished we'd done two weeks on the ship! :)

It depends on what you want. We were in the Med. mid July on the IE and the ship was crowded and busy with quite a lot of children. We loved the time off ship but found the evenings a bit wearing as we could never find anywhere to settle, no seats anywhere, etc., etc. We had definitely had enough after a week. We would do a fortnight but not peak season. I know a lot of of people like it busy but it didn't suit us.:):)

Jan

We are on the Dream on 28th July for one week and then one week in palma nova- reading reviews I now wish we had booked 2 weeks on the Dream but its our first cruise and wasn't sure if I would like it. Cannot wait!!

I think you have done the right thing with it being your first cruise...We have only done a 2 week cruise once but in all honesty much prefer a weeks stay and a weeks cruise

Where abouts in Palma Nova are you staying?

Being AI do you really think I would waste my time on the diving board?I`m more likely to be the person doing the impression of the Incredible Hulk hanging over the side :D

4th cabin from left someone groping my wife :eek:

will be contacting the dreaded moderator re this !:cool:

yours disgusted Stevie:D

Archived