Are you a SPECIAL ONE?

shinyshoes

I had the invite, and replied...today I received an email with a link to the first survey-but you guessed it, the link doesn't work!!!!

Interestingly, one of the questions asked in the original getting to know you email asked if I had heard of Cruise Critic, and whether I was a member...

...one of the questions asked in the original getting to know you email asked if I had heard of Cruise Critic, and whether I was a member...

Well that explains why I'm not one of the chosen ones! They probably read all my whining and moaning about the registry change and how losing RMS status would have tarnished the image of QM2. :rolleyes:

No!

Didn't you also get an e-birthday card from Cunard?

You must be doing something right in Cunard's eyes that the rest of us aren't!:)

Haven't gotten the getting to know you survey, however we've gotten our e-mail birthday greetings as well as aniversary greetings.

I didn't receive it either. Is it only Brits who have received it?

Possibly. I've received a couple of email questionnaires before and have answered them both and that could be why I got this one.

You need to make sure in your world club profile that you have the box ticked to accept emails.

Archived