Are you a SPECIAL ONE?

shinyshoes

No, but considering my first sailing is still 6 months in the future, I'm not likely to be on that mailing list.

Would be interesting to know what the queries are, or what direction they seem to be going with it.

Well, he's hardly likely to want to canvas the opinions of a dead cat, now is he?

J

PS - I haven't either, see what you can organise will you.

He'd get more sense out of a dead cat than you lot.

Sir Martin

PS That will cost you.:D

Having met Mr Shanks l found him to be a very nice chap and am surprised that he has resorted to such tactics to attract custom to Cunard.

In the golden age of cruising or crossings the Cunard/ White Star line always stood out very much above others.

I personally find it all very sad and whilst my husband and l have so enjoyed sailing on QE2,QM2 and QV....the spirit of the line has long gone.

I have just this minute been SPECIALLY CHOSEN by Mr. P Shanks to take part in the new Cunard Getting To Know You survey. Have you?

SS

No!

Didn't you also get an e-birthday card from Cunard?

You must be doing something right in Cunard's eyes that the rest of us aren't!:)

Having met Mr Shanks l found him to be a very nice chap and am surprised that he has resorted to such tactics to attract custom to Cunard.

In the golden age of cruising or crossings the Cunard/ White Star line always stood out very much above others.

I personally find it all very sad and whilst my husband and l have so enjoyed sailing on QE2,QM2 and QV....the spirit of the line has long gone.

That's a bit harsh. Cunard are only asking for people's opinions.

I don't understand the thinking behind this post.

A "getting to know you" survey - sent out to a sample of Cunard's past customers - seems to me to be a great way for a business (any business) to understand just who their customers are and what they want. I don't know why anyone would object to such a thing.

Barry

I don't understand the thinking behind this post.

A "getting to know you" survey - sent out to a sample of Cunard's past customers - seems to me to be a great way for a business (any business) to understand just who their customers are and what they want. I don't know why anyone would object to such a thing.

Barry

Your right , even though I don't want to do it, it is good business, better aimed at new customers though

I know, sickening isn't it. As if it's not enough that I'm a handsome, debonair, distinguished looking sophisticate. There aint no justice.

SS

NURSE!

He's all confused again - get the meds trolley round here! :eek:

J

Archived