Any suggestions for FAST service from port Canaveral to Orlando airpot?

cruise bear

We are sailing Freedom of the Seas in November 2012. I have booked an early flight home and NEED to get quickly from dock at Port Canveral to the Orlando Intn'l airport. I'm assuming private service is the fastest way, rather than a shared shuttle. But I don't know for sure. Any suggestions?

I was going to suggest a car rental but then thought you still have to wait for a shuttle pick up at the port. That can be hit or miss.

What time is your flight? If it's too early, it may be impossible.

We are sailing Freedom of the Seas in November 2012. I have booked an early flight home and NEED to get quickly from dock at Port Canveral to the Orlando Intn'l airport. I'm assuming private service is the fastest way, rather than a shared shuttle. But I don't know for sure. Any suggestions?

How early of a flight home did you book?

Star Trans or Executive VIP Limo.

I'll never understand the desire to book flights before noon and then worrying about transportation and making the flight the entire cruise. :confused:

Good luck! :)

[quote=JohninDC;32742088

I'll never understand the desire to book flights before noon and then worrying about transportation and making the flight the entire cruise. :confused:

:)

It is frequently- but not always- the overcoming of common sense by the $$$.

I agree!:rolleyes:

our flight leaves at 11:30 a.m. from Orlando

So you need to be at MCO by 10:00 (and earlier is better with the TSA lines I saw during my last trip through Orlando :eek:), which means in a shuttle/limo by about 9:00-9:15. That's not hard to do in PC -- I would not spring the big bucks for a "wannabee" NASCAR cab driver.

Executve vip limo is your best bet for early flights.

Archived