Royal Princess Stateroom Pictures

flourpot

Princess just posted new information about the staterooms with pictures in each category. Apparently, there is a new cabin class called the "Deluxe Balcony Stateroom".

Here is the direct link: http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/staterooms/index.jsp

It all looks very neat, but I'm not sure how I feel about the "Environmentally Friendly Key Card System"...

There was discussion of this in another thread a few days ago.

Personally I am not sure taking the central tower out of the mini suites was a great idea, lots of space there. And I wonder where the fridge is now.

The keycard device is becoming standard in hotels. Save a hotel keycard the next time you stay, it works fine if you want to leave the AC on when leaving the room for a few mins.

Even though the suites lose the larger walk in closet (compared to Emerald, etc.), I like the new layout. The suite is almost like a lock-off timeshare unit. If someone is using the sofabed, they have a closet and bathroom they can use in their half of the suite.

Princess just posted new information about the staterooms with pictures in each category. Apparently, there is a new cabin class called the "Deluxe Balcony Stateroom".

Here is the direct link: http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/rp/staterooms/index.jsp

It all looks very neat, but I'm not sure how I feel about the "Environmentally Friendly Key Card System"...

Nice, thanks for sharing.

I'm kind of surprised there haven't been more comments on the pictures. I like the bigger showers, more storage area and hand held shower heads in the standard rooms, but I'm wondering if the "padded headboard" instead of the mirrors will make the room feel smaller.

Does look contemporary and sleek - I think me like.

I'm kind of surprised there haven't been more comments on the pictures. I like the bigger showers, more storage area and hand held shower heads in the standard rooms, but I'm wondering if the "padded headboard" instead of the mirrors will make the room feel smaller.

Does look contemporary and sleek - I think me like.

We noticed that also... might make the interior rooms seem very small vs. the current cabins with mirrors.

The mirrors were a bit cheesy but they did definitely make the cabins seem more spacious. Removing them, especially from insides, seems an odd choice.

As for the showers, I don't need them bigger and I don't care about curtain v. door (I think doors are claustrophic, actually); I'd just be ecstatic if there were a even a tiny little ledge on which to rest one's foot while shaving one's leg.

It's nice that they posted what the staterooms will look like, but considering they are supposed to start selling the ship next week, when are they going to post the deck plans? A rep from Princess had said they would do it by the 7th and I still haven't seen it on the website.

Archived