Captain Coward at home

Purples

Is anyone else angry that Captain Coward is at home and not in a cell? After all the mayhem he has created for so many people I do not understand why he is not locked up. Sympathy to all involved. I know he is innocent until proven guilty but he has done enough that is undeniable to lose his freedom.

Is anyone else angry that Captain Coward is at home and not in a cell? After all the mayhem he has created for so many people I do not understand why he is not locked up. Sympathy to all involved. I know he is innocent until proven guilty but he has done enough that is undeniable to lose his freedom.

And why should the taxpayers in Italy be paying his for his room and food in jail when he has not been convicted of anything yet. It is much easier to keep him home under house arrest and have him pay his own expenses. It's not like he is going to flee; if he steps outside his home town half the population of Italy is ready to tear his head off for disgracing the country.

I would suggest that it would be harder for him to be restricted to his home than in jail - with his wife questioning him regularly about his relationsip with the blonde.

Purported view of Schettino's home life

stock-photo-2120608-woman-about-to-hit-oblivious-man-with-frying-pan.jpg

I have tried to keep a open mind about the Captian, but it keeps getting harder and harder with all the reports coming out........so of which cannot be wrong with film and eye witness testimony saying the same thing.

What I do not understand is why he left his ship???....He made a bad navigation error which caused the accident........he would have lost his job and most likely his license.....ok...

But he must have knew the ship was aground and granted listing badly.......but is was highly unlikely she was going to sink....all he had to do was stand at a lifeboat or 2..help people into the lifeboat......and although he made the error..he would have looked the Captain and maybe even hero saving people,at least they would not be calling him coward!

But as posted....we will await the trail for all who are facing charges........ships officer and Costa excutive staff.

AKK

I have tried to keep a open mind about the Captian' date=' but it keeps getting harder and harder with all the reports coming out........so of which cannot be wrong with film and eye witness testimony saying the same thing.

What I do not understand is why he left his ship???....He made a bad navigation error which caused the accident........he would have lost his job and most likely his license.....ok...

But he must have knew the ship was aground and granted listing badly.......but is was highly unlikely she was going to sink....all he had to do was stand at a lifeboat or 2..help people into the lifeboat......and although he made the error..he would have looked the Captain and maybe even hero saving people,at least they would not be calling him coward!

But as posted....we will await the trail for all who are facing charges........ships officer and Costa excutive staff.

AKK[/quote']

He totally destroyed a good life he had in about 10 or 15 minutes. In jail it is expected that you don't function, but at his home, I feel sorry for his wife seeing her destroyed husband every minute of every day. He made every wrong decision he possibly could to jeopardize every one including his families security. Then, to top that off his wife has to wonder if her husband was already being or intended to be unfaithful to her.

I believe Schettino may end up in a psycho ward in jail under a suicide watch; or at least that's where I'd need to be if I was him.

He should be at the bottom of the ocean along with his ship and the people he killed.

DON

An Italian captain under house arrest and a British citizen extradicted to the US and imprisoned in Texas with no trial date set for allegedly supplying car batteries to Iran (that could arguably be destined for missiles).

I bet if the Concordia had sunk in US waters the captain would be on death row now!

An Italian captain under house arrest and a British citizen extradicted to the US and imprisoned in Texas with no trial date set for allegedly supplying car batteries to Iran (that could arguably be destined for missiles).

I bet if the Concordia had sunk in US waters the captain would be on death row now!

and your point?

Well, he wouldn't, but thanks for the sensationalist post.

I would presume innocent till proven guilty.

Maybe..........but he seems to always have a anti American theme.*American weathy only evade taxes, *no set trail date in Texas *, *he would already be on death row in America*.....his comments repeatedly are uninformed, wrong, cheap, rude and always directed to the US.

He owes all from the states here an appalogy

AKK

No, not in the least.

I'm happy to wait for the judicial process to be completed. I don't doubt that he'll be found guilty of some crimes for his reckless actions, which will no doubt result in a custodial sentence of what ever length the judge deems appropriate.

I don't believe in locking people up before they've been convicted unless they are a serious ongoing threat to public safety or are a flight risk. Can't see that he is either of these.

Maybe..........but he seems to always have a anti American theme.*American weathy only evade taxes' date=' *no set trail date in Texas *, *he would already be on death row in America*.....his comments repeatedly are uninformed, wrong, cheap, rude and always directed to the US.

He owes all from the states here an appalogy

AKK[/quote']Tonka this is the internet what do you expect, you are a citizen of the most powerful nation on earth. It is your duty to grow a thick skin.

Lesson 1 this is a very funny video which does contain the odd anglo saxon expletive (cuss words) so if you are feint of heart or a GOP candidate dont watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

Tonka this is the internet what do you expect, you are a citizen of the most powerful nation on earth. It is your duty to grow a thick skin.

Lesson 1 this is a very funny video which does contain the odd anglo saxon expletive (cuss words) so if you are feint of heart or a GOP candidate dont watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUdaPNXC_68

I have a very thich skin, but I am not one that will sit back and let a rude fool make uninformed cheap comments, I stand up for my country. He has done this a number of times and my next step will be to cruise critc directly

He owes the US citzens here a appology plain and simple,but he doesnt have the manhood to do it.

Polically commentary is a whole different matter....have fun..........go for it, after all politicians are the one consist in the universe...........they are all crooks and thiefs.

AKK

I have a very thich skin' date=' but I am not one that will sit back and let a rude fool make uninformed cheap comments, I stand up for my country. He has done this a number of times and my next step will be to cruise critc directly

He owes the US citzens here a appology plain and simple,but he doesnt have the manhood to do it.

Polically commentary is a whole different matter....have fun..........go for it, after all politicians are the one consist in the universe...........they are all crooks and thiefs.

AKK[/quote']

My pardon for the spelling errors.........Constant, not consist and a few others....AKK

He totally destroyed a good life he had in about 10 or 15 minutes. In jail it is expected that you don't function, but at his home, I feel sorry for his wife seeing her destroyed husband every minute of every day. He made every wrong decision he possibly could to jeopardize every one including his families security. Then, to top that off his wife has to wonder if her husband was already being or intended to be unfaithful to her.

I believe Schettino may end up in a psycho ward in jail under a suicide watch; or at least that's where I'd need to be if I was him.

You maybe more correct about the psycho ward then you know.........in a totally unrelated and different situation.........about 10 years a go, at night, a tug was towing a barge off shore and a pleasure cabin cruiser went between the Tug and the tow.....2 of 3 people onboard were killed.

The media went after the Tugboat captian....called him every name under the sun......people sent him and his family death threats..The Tug company fired him....The USCG pulled his license...The widow (only 1 was married) was making all kinds of comments...The Tugboat Captain took a gun and blew his head off one night.....well it took a few months for the real investigation to be completed......seems the 3 on the pleasure boat were drunk and never even saw the tugboat or the barge......

Amazingly though,the media never made any big noise about how they were all wrong.........the USCG reinsteaded his lincense but never publiclly said so and the lawsuit from the widow was quietly dropped.

But that poor man was still in his grave and his family destroyed

As stated before.....we will have to wait for all the trials and investigations to be complete before we discover what and what did not actually happen on the Concordia.

AKK

I have a very thich skin' date=' but I am not one that will sit back and let a rude fool make uninformed cheap comments, I stand up for my country. He has done this a number of times and my next step will be to cruise critc directly

AKK[/quote']

No apology will be coming from me.

Read the facts about Mr Christopher Tappin who is in the Otero County prison having been refused bail. A 65 year old grandfather with a walking stick is considered a flight threat!

As for your claim about tax evasion I was referring to tax avoidance. Cruises companies are doing this every day through the tipping system.

If you continue with your abuse towards me I will consider reporting you to the moderators.

No apology will be coming from me.

Read the facts about Mr Christopher Tappin who is in the Otero County prison having been refused bail. A 65 year old grandfather with a walking stick is considered a flight threat!

As for your claim about tax evasion I was referring to tax avoidance. Cruises companies are doing this every day through the tipping system.

If you continue with your abuse towards me I will consider reporting you to the moderators.

Whether is was evasion or avoidence your comment clearly implyed only that is was US wealth does it.

As to the british man legaly deported to the US, since you have no direct knowledge of the case as it has not been trialed as yet and you admited he could ibdeed by giulty....its up to the judge to decide flight risk.

Lastly your flat out sdtatemnt that was totally worng and without merit that the Captain of the Concordia wopuld be on death row was also a clear attack of the US without factsa or proper information.

I already am taking the action..........you continue abusing US members and the moderaters will know as well......

I have done a post search and have noted repeated anti USA statements, comments that should have been directed world wide , but you always attack just the US.

AKK

Whether is was evasion or avoidence your comment clearly implyed only that is was US wealth does it.

As to the british man legaly deported to the US' date=' since you have no direct knowledge of the case as it has not been trialed as yet and you admited he could ibdeed by giulty....its up to the judge to decide flight risk.

Lastly your flat out sdtatemnt that was totally worng and without merit that the Captain of the Concordia wopuld be on death row was also a clear attack of the US without factsa or proper information.

I already am taking the action..........you continue abusing US members and the moderaters will know as well......

I have done a post search and have noted repeated anti USA statements, comments that should have been directed world wide , but you always attack just the US.

AKK[/quote']

If you did a proper search you would have seen I stood to defend Mr Arison (a US citizen) when many others (including Americans) were extremely abusive and slandering him. I was fortunate to meet and speak with him. A man I highly admire and respect.

I too will now take action against you for your continued personal abuse

If you did a proper search you would have seen I stood to defend Mr Arison (a US citizen) when many others (including Americans) were extremely abusive and slandering him. I was fortunate to meet and speak with him. A man I highly admire and respect.

Excellent, it can follow my complaint about your personal abuse, to the Administrator.

AKK

PS for your FYI..........Arison is a citizen of Israel...a American by birth, but a Israel citizen now.....AKK

Archived