Carnival Quest have you ever attempted to play?

LittleMiss

Played and been on the winning team! :eek::eek::eek: It wasn't offered on my last cruise - apparently there were too many complaints. Even though it was always clearly billed as r-rated and adult only. Talked to some of the entertainment staff and they said it had gotten out of hand a few times. :(

Just got off the liberty tOday and I participated in quest onboard. Our teammate lost. During the scavenger part when they asked for dentures a woman tookhers off and placed them on our team sign so our captain didn't have to touch them. Well he tripped running to the stage and her teeth went flying across the stage. I think our captain had played before because he had brought the to and the bra with him

Just got off the liberty tOday and I participated in quest onboard. Our teammate lost. During the scavenger part when they asked for dentures a woman tookhers off and placed them on our team sign so our captain didn't have to touch them. Well he tripped running to the stage and her teeth went flying across the stage. I think our captain had played before because he had brought the to and the bra with him

Hilarious! Was Karl with a K still the cruise director? We had him on the victory in 2010 he was a blast! Our last cruise on the legend last year was extremely boring and the only thing we has fun at was the Quest. This will be our first time on liberty I hope it's not Boring :(

It is one of mine and FI's favorite things to do on the ship. We don't participate in the more risque elements because of the nature of our jobs and nifty things like Facebook and Youtube, but we do help our team where we can (pictures of babies, pictures of the White House, pieces of fruit, etc)

So I wonder why some of the cruises are trying to cancel it out? I guess some of the more boring cruisers like to complain. I know on the Legend last year the people didn't even want to get up and dance during the dinner where the waiters dance and all. Did not like the Legend at all:(

I have yet to see it on Carnival (Splendor pleeeaaasssee do it in 2 weeks).

I am very much not a game person, but ABSOLUTELY LOVE this on RCI - especially on the smaller ships when there are a ton of small teams.

I have yet to see it on Carnival (Splendor pleeeaaasssee do it in 2 weeks).

I am very much not a game person, but ABSOLUTELY LOVE this on RCI - especially on the smaller ships when there are a ton of small teams.

You should go to John Healds blog and request it, or go to the CC forum of the Splendor that leaving before yours and ask if it was in the fun times.

Our group won on Valor.

These are always fun to watch if you've never seen it before...

thanks for posting this. I've never seen Quest before. I have to look for it in September. I was laughing and beaming from ear-to-ear while i was watching this. Love the creativity of some of the "items":p

So I wonder why some of the cruises are trying to cancel it out? I guess some of the more boring cruisers like to complain. I know on the Legend last year the people didn't even want to get up and dance during the dinner where the waiters dance and all. Did not like the Legend at all:(

these "boring cruisers" you talk about are probably the same ones that go to the adult comedy shows and get up and leave because they are offended by the content.

The Dream did not have it on our December 10, 2011 cruise (I was looking forward to it). :(

It was actually on the Liberty in January where we didn't have it. Glad to see that Karl has brought it back. It was his first week as CD on the ship so he's probably made some changes since then. We asked about it and were told they had to stop it due to complaints.

Karl is the best CD Carnival has imho. Great guy, really loves his job, and it shows.

Archived