I'm impatient

huneymoonerz

For me the time leading up to the cruise is half the fun. I come home from work and just think about my upcoming vacation. I drive my whole family crazy but the anticipation is the best part.

Man, I would give anything to be that close to my cruise.... 301 days, 21 hours, 32 minutes, and 5 seconds, or thereabouts, until my cruise =( Passing the time until then on Cruise Critic, living vicariously through everyone else's reviews!

Who is cruising this week? ME! I leave on Saturday! I think we should trade. NOPE!! He he. :D

32 days and counting. 4 DAYS FOR ME!

Why does waiting feel sooooo bad? Use your time to P-L-A-N!! DH likes the anticipation. I despise it.

My DH doesn't even acknowledge the cruise until we have about two months to go ... I hate that! Go find your roll call or start one up. Enjoy the planning time!

And I booked June 4 so I have had my share of waiting ... glad it's almost over, but this is the longest week ever!! LOL

I know how you feel. This has been the longest slowest winter. We went to Disney for Christmas and I was busy planning and waiting for that trip in the fall. But since Christmas and getting back from Disney...my goodness how time seems to have slowed to a crawl.

I put the "Days left" app on mine and DH android phone and put it on his front screen. There are 2 of them. One with a palm tree that says 3(!) and the other says 340 and has a little beach lounger on it. Addiction is a terrible thing.

Oh, and sorry, but I won't trade with you! :p

You know I think we drive our whole family crazy!!! Both hubby and I! Bunch of us are going in ...29 more days and just this weekend we were telling them that they were'nt getting excited enough,(I mean we're in the planning stages for booking on the breeze next april and hubby already has it on his countdown) !! Hubby does the "only 4 more fridays to work" or "this time in 4 weeks we'll be in the MDR"!! Or I text alot to those who are coming about the cruise , I send daily pics to my hubby and sister inlaw on facebook....Now with 4 weeks left to go everyweekend we're shopping for something, yesterday was new luggage!! And Am I the only one who gets excted over that sound??? The sound of the luggage wheels! Go on, go pull out that luggage(if its not out already and pull it around) that right there another sound vacation is getting close!

Who is cruising this week? I think we should trade. He he.

32 days and counting.

Why does waiting feel sooooo bad? DH likes the anticipation. I despise it.

Hi there. I think we are on the same boat. I remember when it was 99 days and I was so excited that it was double digits. Now its only 5 weeks away and I feel like its years.

Hi there. I think we are on the same boat. I remember when it was 99 days and I was so excited that it was double digits. Now its only 5 weeks away and I feel like its years.

Seemed like just the other day we made the turn from 100 to 99, now we're in the 80's. Keep on moving countdown clock!!!!! We leave 3 days before our cruise , so excited I can't stand it. And yes, I drive my family crazy too!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=cojuqui&date=6-10-2012&text=Countin

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

Archived