2013 cruises booked!

Adammara

The Celebrity rep rang me at 9.15 am to confirm our bookings on Eclipse for next year. Prices for the 2 cruises I booked appeared to be less than last year, with free parking and generous OBC.

Now have to wait till Monday to book an Independence short break!

Have I done the right thing booking early? Only time will tell, but we have got 'our' cabin on the hump!

Richard

The Celebrity rep rang me at 9.15 am to confirm our bookings on Eclipse for next year. Prices for the 2 cruises I booked appeared to be less than last year, with free parking and generous OBC.

Have I done the right thing booking early? Only time will tell, but we have got 'our' cabin on the hump!

Richard

Didn't realize anything was released other than Alaska..

In the UK, the bookings for Captain's Club members opened this morning and go on general release tomorrow.

Adammara. I've just made a booking and I'm glad you didn't book "our" cabin on the hump. I was offered a C2 for the same price as an 1A and have a cabin on the hump on deck 10

Richard

Getting the cabin you want is the biggest incentive to book early. the good ones go fast. Sounds like you got a terrific deal.

~Doris~

Archived