Live from the CP - ask away

ajdegumbia

In order not to confuse the "C" ships, it is:

CP= Coral Princess

CB= Caribbean Princess

That's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Hi Anita............ of course I'm monitoring!!!

Glad you found Michael & please say hello from us.

Would love to do a "Doggatini" cruise w/ you on the new Crown

from NYC.............. maybe next September after the kids go back

to school.

Glad the weather is still holding up for you. Hope we're as lucky next

week.

Don't burn too big a hole in Joe's wallet today in the jewelry stores

but hope you have fun doing it!!!

AJDegumbia here: Live from Princess Cays. Yesterday, the weather got overcast about 1:00 pm for about 2-3 hours. A couple drops of rain but that didn't deter the party group on this ship. A good mix of ages, kids seemed to be having alot of fun (wish I could have joined them on the Scavenger Hunt)

Food has been pretty good. The menus on some nights I really didn't care for, however, everyone has their own tastes. Lobsters last night were good size and the Beef Wellington was very tasty.

St. Maarten was nice, just went in and walked around but very enjoyable.

I did ask the question to Lisa & James about being engaged. (I wrote it on my answer the a.m. trivia question---which BTW, we won a prize for the correct answer) James read it out loud and busted up laughing. Said Anita in B248 has a very inquiring mind. His comment "we are still trying to work it out" but they do make a really cute couple....So whoever is up next you may want to see what the comment back is if you ask the same question.

Weather has been wonderful, seas very flat. Oh just a note: Anyone wanting to see the comedian shows or other shows in the lounge areas..show up EARLY!!! We get there 30 minutes before and seats are very limited. We did the International Crew Show on I believe Wednesday night, please DO NOT miss it. The crew were phenominial. Really alot of talent on this ship.

Well need to go scam a beach chair. The chair patrol as I stated previously has been out in force.

Everyone coming in for tomorrow's cruise, have a safe trip, you will really enjoy her, a very nice and easy ship to navigate.

Anita

Hello, Anita.

I've enjoyed your posts live from the CB, and I hope you will write a review when you're back on dry land.

Congratulations on winning Trivia. DH and I enjoy this and try to play whenever it's offered. We won twice on the CB in January - love our sports water bottles and luggage tags!

I know what you mean about getting to the shows early. We never got to see Caribbean Caliente and will try to catch it next time.

Have a lovely day at Princess Cays and a fun final night on the Caribbean Princess.

Chris

Anita,

Glad you enjoyed your trip on the Caribbean & had good weather.

Mike & I leave tomorrow for San Juan overnight before joing the

Golden on Sunday,

How was shopping in St.Marteen?????

We'll email from the ship.

Jeanne

AJDegumbia here: I did ask the question to Lisa & James about being engaged. (I wrote it on my answer the a.m. trivia question---which BTW, we won a prize for the correct answer) James read it out loud and busted up laughing. Said Anita in B248 has a very inquiring mind. His comment "we are still trying to work it out" but they do make a really cute couple....So whoever is up next you may want to see what the comment back is if you ask the same question.

Anita

When we were on the Caribbean Princess last year during the week of October 15th, on the morning show James said that the rumors were true....he had just asked Lisa to marry him and she said yes. They were so cute together. I didn't see her wearing an engagement ring though. His comment above "we are still trying to work it out" has me wondering........

Archived