My next cruise is still 4 months away-how will I keep sane until then?

I know I am an obssessed cruiser and I'm ok with that. We've just learned that it's our favorite way to vacation.

Our next cruise is a B2B on the Allure in July and I can't think of anything else. My mind wanders at work, and during my free time, I spend countless hours reading through the boards and reviews here on CC, memorizing the deck plans, and watching every video on YouTube about the ship.

Am I going crazy? :eek:

Define crazy :p

Earlier this evening, I (seriously) asked the GF if she knows where our clips are that hold the towels to the deck chairs. Our next cruise is 190 days away :eek:

To keep ourselves relatively sane, I send her a picture of a beautiful beach every single morning so it's the first thing she sees when she gets to work. As for me, I surf these forums incessantly, watch every port webcam I know of and scour the web for any decent cruise videos.

Book another cruise ;)

We did! But not leaving until late December. This is the closest/next one.

At least it's nice to know that I'm not the only one that obssesses about their cruise still 4 months away.

Thanks for all the comments. :)

I know I am an obssessed cruiser and I'm ok with that. We've just learned that it's our favorite way to vacation.

Our next cruise is a B2B on the Allure in July and I can't think of anything else. My mind wanders at work, and during my free time, I spend countless hours reading through the boards and reviews here on CC, memorizing the deck plans, and watching every video on YouTube about the ship.

Obsessed cruiser? With 100 posts:rolleyes: ? Kidding, but seriously, this forum is one place to stay sane till your cruise. B2B on Allure? Sounds worth waiting for. I'm taking 2 years between Allure cruises. Are you in your roll call group here? That is one way to pass the time. Plus you will soon be able to book your excursions and specialty dining. 4 months is easy! I'm doing 406 days till Allure, but have Jewel to hold me over. Enjoy the next few months that first day is so worth it.

This is a ship you can't over prepare for, unless your my wife and who likes surprises, but she had me to plan for her.

I had four months before my Allure cruise. Trust me, it will go by faster than you think.

Agreed.

Upcoming Cruises:

None!

Now that will drive you insane. I'm happy as a pig in slop with 2 on my schedule for only the 2nd time.

I'm going on the April 22nd sailing on the Allure. I can hardly think of anything else! Some of my family think I'm crazy, but none of them have been on a cruise before. They just...don't understand...:)

Study the ship deck plans, research here, plan your first day. They will thank you for it later.

Oh I've already booked most of the shows but only the first day of dining since I'm not yet decided on alternative restaurants.

Have you made your sailaway plans yet? I'll probably be watching sailaway again this coming weekend.

Here is a good place to be

sailaway.jpg

You just described my life for the past 3 months. One more to go until Freedom. Just keep reading the reviews and the time will pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you are not crazy, just passionate about cruising! That's how I look at it. My next cruise isn't until August and I have already asked my DW if it is OK for me to bring my suitcase into the bedroom.

I pass my time by waving goodbye to the ships sailing out of Port Canaveral every Sunday and spending time on CC.

Before you know it, your cruise day will be upon you. Until then, enjoy the anticipation of one day being out there!

Have a great cruise!

Welcome to the club. It's 1:12am and look where I am?:eek:

Archived