? about the spring to summer sale

Unfortunatly we have a horrible lazy TA...I calle dher and you can tell I am asking her to much to pick up the phone and call Carnival about this but we'll see what she says....Never use a TA again.

If you are before final payment, call and cancel and rebook direct if you are not booked ES .. no penalty to cancel.

We had this same problem with our TA.Called Carnival once and they said they could't do anything because we booked with a Travel Agent.Then,Had to call again and they said to fill out a price protection claim.I would call Carnival and tell them and then fill out a claim.

Here's the form:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/CCLEarlySaverForm.aspx

Good Luck!

Why doesn't it apply to all summer sailings? We are on the Valor for July 7 sailing and there is no spring into summer rate for that sailing. The current past guest price is 600 more than we paid for early saver. Final payment isn't due for another month.

Does this include cruises that were previously booked? Are we eligble for a credit? We are currently booked under past guest and it would save us a $100, plus we have not reached final payment date yet.

Thanks for any help.

You can try to cancel and rebook, but they have gotten wise to that and will probably flag it so if you try to rebook on the same ship for the same week it will not be allowed.

Why doesn't it apply to all summer sailings? We are on the Valor for July 7 sailing and there is no spring into summer rate for that sailing. The current past guest price is 600 more than we paid for early saver. Final payment isn't due for another month.

You will probably get answered in the thread you started.

I am booked on the Imagination on April 16.. after final payment date... booked with Orbitz Cruises. They only offered me a one category.. or one deck upgrade. I was hoping for on board credit or something. I thought that was what those Orbitz commercials promise about price guarantees.. but that was all I could get. Unfortunately the price difference to a suite was too much.

I was able to get a price adjustment on my May 26 5 day cruise on Triumph. I originally booked Past guest. The adjusted the rate without a second thought.

Can you give me more details about your price adjustment? Did you get OBC? Who did you call & what did you say? I called my PVP & all I could get was an upgrade, which I'm not interested in but because I booked military, she said Carnival wouldn't give me OBC.

I submitted an ES price drop from on Monday (we haven't made final payment yet) based off this sale, and I got an email this morning reflecting the change in final payment. I was very pleased with the process, as this was the first time I have used ES.

Kudos CCL!

Can you give me more details about your price adjustment? Did you get OBC? Who did you call & what did you say? I called my PVP & all I could get was an upgrade' date=' which I'm not interested in but because I booked military, she said Carnival wouldn't give me OBC.[/quote']

I originally booked past guest rates online. I called the customer service line and after a long hold I asked current rate to be adjusted to the current sale price. I am before final payment. I also got another $20 per person tonight doing the same thing. I was offered an upgrade to panorama deck but, I declined.

Archived