Just booked!!!

lindsayuw

I have to share my excitement! My husband and I were scheduled to be on the Caribbean Princess right now, but it was cancelled due to propulsion issues. We didn't know if we'd end up re-booking, but we just did! We're on the Celebrity Summit on the 4/21 sailing! Excited to start planning this vacation and learning everything Celebrity has to offer, we're new to Celebrity!

Welcome to the Celebrity forum. There are many Summit fans here. I have 2 upcoming cruises on the ship. I was so Impressed by the wonderful staff and crew. Make sure you try - it's a wonderful upscale dining experience. Qsine was fantastic on Eclipse and by all counts is as good on Summit.

I have to share my excitement! My husband and I were scheduled to be on the Caribbean Princess right now, but it was canceled due to propulsion issues. We didn't know if we'd end up re-booking, but we just did! We're on the Celebrity Summit on the 4/21 sailing! Excited to start planning this vacation and learning everything Celebrity has to offer, we're new to Celebrity!

That's terrible that your cruise was cancel on the Caribbean Princess but wonderful that you will now be sailing on Celebrity Summit!!!!

The Summit is a beautiful ship and the staff is outstanding!

Have a wonderful time and please come back and tell us what you thought of your cruise!

Laura

Welcome to the world of Celebrity Cruises, and congratulations on choosing the Celebrity Summit. One of the most important things to do is to not try and compare the Caribbean Princess to the Celebrity Summit. They are quite different as are the two cruise lines, their ships style of decor and ambiance.

With that said you are sure to have a wonderful time on a ship that just finished this past January a major refit that added many brand new eateries and venues.

Please do return after your cruise and let us know your thoughts and opinions.

Have a GREAT cruise! :D

I'm sorry to hear about your cruise on the CB, but it's great that you were able to find a cruise for the same week. I'll be on the Summit the week before you. It will also be my first Celebrity cruise and I'm excited! We sailed CB last year and loved it.

I'll be on the Summit the week before you. It will also be my first Celebrity cruise and I'm excited! We sailed CB last year and loved it.

Have a GREAT cruise. Please come back with pictures and a review for the rest of us land-locked poor souls! :D

Welcome to Celebrity. Sorry that your cruise was cancelled but hope you have a great time on Celebrity!! We've sailed on Summit a few times and she is a lovely ship with a great crew.

Take lots of pictures and let us know how you liked your cruise when you get back!

Have a GREAT cruise. Please come back with pictures and a review for the rest of us land-locked poor souls! :D

I will. Thank you!

Posted using Tapatalk. Sorry for typing errors.

Archived