Fanny Packs

Retired Man

So when you get your third black belt they teach you to kick the privates? I think grasshopper needs another lesson....Please dont beat us up for not liking your fanny pack,i did google it,i can get one for $0.01...im in!!

The privates and many other places. No more lessons needed. You might try some in civility and respect for others.

I really like the "Hip Sack", you may be onto something there!

Actually, the last time we went to Universal, I wish that I had worn a fanny pack, if you had any sort of a back pack or pocket book there were certain rides that you needed to lock your bag up in a locker. So before you got online you would have to go to the locker area nearby, fight the crowds of people coming and going from the ride, locate an empty locker, use the "fingerprint" code to lock it, remember which one you put your stuff in, all at a frantic pace because your family is yelling at you because they want to get online NOW!!! Then when you get off the ride, back to the lockers, find your locker (hopefully you remember the number), use the "fingerprint" method to unlock it (hopefully you remember what finger you used! LOL) and if it doesnt open, find an attendant to open it for you. WHEW! Of course my dorky looking DH didnt have to worry about his stuff, cause he wears a fanny pack which is allowed on the ride! Next time I will look dorky too!

psst wear a small VB crossbody & stick it under loose tshirt when riding;). Nobody is the wiser unless ur really lumpy looking lol

matching fanny pack, crocs and a lanyard. such a fashion statement....lol

is some circles (theme parks) it's the standard commando uniform. On those message boards you'll find wearing crocs is perfectly acceptable, but even those fashionistas make fun of those who wear crocs with socks.:p

Archived