The long awaited Valor Video

gatorclaw

Jason, what an awesome video, best one I've ever seen. You should be making the cruise videos for the cruise lines, yours are so much better done. I am amazed at your talent. I know it had to be a time consuming chore, hopefully it's a labor of love. Do you do this sort of thing as a profession, or is it just a hobby. It is a joy to see something so positive, rather than a negative review. Will be on the same ship 6-05-05, this video has me raring to go. After watching the Dolphin encounter I now have to return to Cozemel to try that. Thanks again, you have brighten many a persons' day with this video.

Very awesome video... enjoyed watching it very much and has given us great ideas for the pictures we will take on our cruise in just a few days. Thank you for the tips and thank you so much for sharing it with all of us!

I got to chapter 3 and it wouldn't load and now I can't get the page to come up at allllllll.. Help!!! I was loving what I had seen so far and would love to finish it!! I said on Valor May 15th and can't wait.. Loved the Survivor thing at the very beginning great job!!!

Loved it.. thanks so much!! My question is, as you just returned, was a passport required to get off the ship at Roatan??? My cruise docs came and an enclosure said passport required, so i called carnival, and they said, no, just a cert birth cert.

What's the story???? If you could answer , thanks!!

You all have made my day with your kind words.

tortugas: no passport needed for roatan. Just hop off the boat.

gator man- nice name. I wish I was making videos for the cruise lines. I'd put my video up against that shlock they sell on board any day of the week! It is a labor of love.

anyone having trouble playing the vids: I did have a short time today when downloads exceeded my bandwidth max, but that's fixed now. If you're stilli having problems, try right clicking and 'save target as...' to your harddrive. Also, keep in mind, the site is designed for high speed internet.

I am blown away, you are really talented! You should work for Carnival, it is better than some of their commercials!

And it is laugh-out-loud funny too!

Heck, it is better than ANY of their commercials!! Carnival should be so lucky to have someone with such talent to do this for them!!!!! I would buy way more of their crap videos if they were more like Jason's... you can tell how much work he puts into those videos, and he makes you feel like you are there... it is simply amazing!!!!!! And yes, they are quite hilarious too!

True, I take it back, it is better than ALL of their commercials!

And I love the music!

After watching the first video, I had "Ocean Man" stuck in my head for a month!! I agree, great music!

One question, does Pepper ever just look at you and say "step away from the camera" :D

Heck, it is better than ANY of their commercials!! Carnival should be so lucky to have someone with such talent to do this for them!!!!! I would buy way more of their crap videos if they were more like Jason's... you can tell how much work he puts into those videos, and he makes you feel like you are there... it is simply amazing!!!!!! And yes, they are quite hilarious too!

GC, did you notice they don't have a cruise booked for '06 yet?:D A little jaunt on the Conquest with the S&S crew would fit right in don't cha think?

OMG........Jason!,,,,,that is sooooooo awesome.......and you definitely have a career in this......Go for it!........lol......I liked the take two checklist where the special necklace was left behind.......I've only glanced at a few but saved them to look at them all later.....Thanks for sharing!:D

After watching it, I am WOWED!! :eek: Better than the original by far!!

Looks like you had a blast and I can't wait to do this trip!! It's a shame you missed Grand Cayman as it is a great place to visit but it looks like you made the best of your extra sea day.

Jason, it seems like you like to get away in the winter months but you should seriously consider the S&S II for next October! You will have a blast with this group!!

Jason your video is wonderful. I can not say enough. I know the time it takes to make a production like that. The hours turn to days and days to weeks for a project that big. I watched the Destiny video before to prepare me for my upcoming cruise. Now you have me seriously thinking about the Valor for next year. I was looking at the Miracle, but now Valor for sure. I have got to show my DH ;) to get him hooked.

Thanks so much again!

Jason --

Great work! I LOVED watching every moment! I can't even scan a picture into the computer...so I applaud you on your magnificent computer skills!

I do wonder....although Pepper looked calm ---was she secretly freeking out about the necklace?? I would be! Glad to see that you both enjoyed the trip, thanks for sharing it with all of us. It makes me verrry excited about my upcoming trip!

Take care!

Amazing video!! I loved it so much that I watched the Destiny video right afterwards. The Valor video is so funny too. I love how you time the pics with the music, "...getting drunk drunk drunk". LOL.:D . The music choices are perfect and really make the pictures pop. You took pics of things I wouldn't have even thought about, but they ended up being so interesting.

Being the ever practical person that I am, I was wondering...what do you do with your still and video cameras while you're in the water, cave tubing, etc.

Thanks again. You are so talented.:)

Very, very good! like the OP said, im always sining that dam ocean man song...stuck in my head...

Im only through part 3 (oh yeah, and i watched sobe like 7 times :p ), but im lovin it!!! u gotta go on more cruises gator so we can watch more of these

What a great videography! When I got to the embarkation video and the ship horn, HOT HOT HOT and then the Lifeboat Drill announcement I just about flipped! Anyone watching this can see why Carnival IS the FunSHIP!

You've chosen beautiful and appropriate music for each chapter, too. Thank you for posting this for us!

Dan and Dennis are right!! Jason, we need to recruit you for the Saints and Sinners Part Deux... Talk about an interesting video :D Now you know you could put a good one together between NOLA and the Conquest ;)

Archived