The long awaited Valor Video

gatorclaw

If you're going on the Valor or just can't wait for your next cruise, this video should get you sufficiently pumped up. My girlfriend and I cruised on The Valor, March 6, 2005. This is our story in a video scrapbook of sorts.

I think I really captured the whole experience well. And if you liked my previous effort (the Destiny video) you'll really like this as well. Have fun.

Here's the video link:www.gatorclaw.com/voyageofvalor

WOW!!!! I just finished watching Chapter 1 and have to say what you did is jaw dropping.. Excellent work!!! Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks sooooo much for sharing!! We will be on the Valor May 8th.

Hi there Jason,

I have been trying to access you video that you linked at the Cruise Critic boards and have been unable to all that comes up is a page with a bunch of weird signs and all on it..can you tell me what might be wrong and how I can fix it to see it..My family and I will be going on the Valor this June and are so Excited and would just love to see what you made...looks like it was very interesting and good from peoples responses online. SO if you can please let me know what to do so I too can enjoy it..thanks in advance , Cyt

Hi there Jason,

I have been trying to access you video that you linked at the Cruise Critic boards and have been unable to all that comes up is a page with a bunch of weird signs and all on it..can you tell me what might be wrong and how I can fix it to see it..My family and I will be going on the Valor this June and are so Excited and would just love to see what you made...looks like it was very interesting and good from peoples responses online. SO if you can please let me know what to do so I too can enjoy it..thanks in advance , Cyt

Same thing happened to me! I have AOL and I had to copy the link, open Internet Explorer, paste the link there and...voila...the awesome videos! See if that works!

OH my gosh...that was AWESOME!!

I watched every single one and it was so entertaining! You guys look like you had an absolute blast. I just got off of a spring break cruise on the Ecstasy and I'm ready to go on the Valor or similar ship.

Thanks so much for sharing all the hard work!:)

Yipppeeeeeeee!! It's here, it's here!!!!! I have the first one downloaded on my desktop and watch it every so often for a pick me up! I guess I will be watching this tonight!! Can't wait to see it, I know it will be incredible!!!!!!

Amazing videos! We just bought a firewire cable so we can upload our cruise video to our computer to make a dvd. What type of software did you use/do you have? Great job! Any advice about making our cruise video into agreat dvdmemory would be appreciated!

Thanks!

-Matt

First off- thanks for all the great compliments!

Second- Matt690, and any others interested in the software I use just email with specific questions, I don't want to violate the cruisecritic terms.

Also, if you're looking to make a video for yourself, approach it like you're making a movie. Meaning, get long, medium, and closeup shots. Get action shots. Get shots of buildings. Shots of people doing their thing. etc. Take TONS of pics. If you have specific editing questions, please email me with those, I don't want to bog down the thread with technical talk, but I would be more than happy to answer your questions. My email address is on either page in my signature.

Jason & Pepper,

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing vacation with us. My family is going on our first cruise in June on the Miracle and we will be stopping at some of the same ports as you. You did an incredible job. I would love to have such a momento of our cruise.

Thanks Again,

Kath

I just came home and checked the CC site and went to your video and all I can say is - - WOW!!! It is now a little over one hour and 10 minutes later and I feel like I know ye !! Totally amazing; and now I believe I would love the itinerary with Belize and Roatan....totally fantastic. I feel like I could have been there!!

I just wish I had the talent to put my 600+pics and video to music and video stream on the internet. This is a wonderful piece!! THANKS A BUNCH!!!:D

Archived