Anyone remember???

stoneharborlady

There was a section on the Princess website, under dining experience, where you could look up your ship and see the hours for each dining venue onboard. I cannot find it now. Is it still there, and I am just not looking in the right place, or have they done away with it?

There was a section on the Princess website, under dining experience, where you could look up your ship and see the hours for each dining venue onboard. I cannot find it now. Is it still there, and I am just not looking in the right place, or have they done away with it?

Yes, I've seen it, but it does appear to be gone now.

I've checked in all the usually places...even downloaded a few brochures...and can't find it either. I did find a chart in the Cruise Answer Book that's about as close as I could find, but it's not ship specific.

You can download the Cruise Answer Book here.

Lew

Bless you Cheryl!!

No problem - I remember how long I looked for it after seeing it once and then looking for it again - not exactly a user friendly web site at times! :eek:

No problem - I remember how long I looked for it after seeing it once and then looking for it again - not exactly a user friendly web site at times! :eek:
Same here. I always go looking for that page when I book a new cruise, and can never find it ... even though it's right in front of my face!

Archived