Found a Budget Rental Car discount code

Eeyoregon

Thanks, Girlscruise.

It works. Had a one day rental on Dec 14 for a Dec 15 cruise on the Royal out of FLL for $75, which was a bargain at the time. Rentals are real high for that week. Used this link at got a Ford Edge for $38 taxes included.

Thanks again, Paul

Glad it worked for you. I just love a good bargain :D

Get a fastpass and skip the line at the rental counter and go directly across to the parkade... we arrive at v mid night and ib was third in line but there was only one counter agent and if took over a hour to get my rental. ..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app

Get a fastpass and skip the line at the rental counter and go directly across to the parkade... we arrive at v mid night and ib was third in line but there was only one counter agent and if took over a hour to get my rental. ..

Thanks for the suggestion. I will definately sign up for that before my trip.

Is there a charge for the Fastpass program??? We always rent from Budget so that would be perfect for us

There is no charge to join and get a FASTPASS #. Just be sure that your reservation has it when booking. I was logged in with my # and yet the reservation did not show it when I got my confirmation. I will call and make sure they add it to the reservation so that I can get passed the lines at the airport for picking up my car.

This code gives incredible price. I need a minivan at port in January. I'm worried about using and then have a problem when I go to pick up and they ask for membership information... Has anyone used at Port Everglades yet and/or know where this code came from? Thanks!

This code gives incredible price. I need a minivan at port in January. I'm worried about using and then have a problem when I go to pick up and they ask for membership information... Has anyone used at Port Everglades yet and/or know where this code came from? Thanks!

From what I read here on CC it is some type of Travel-Special Code. I had a 2 week rental in Tampa last July/Aug and was not asked for any type of documentation. In addition, my daughter flew in from California a few days later, and also used the code, again no problems or questions.

It really did save a lot of $ for us.

Good luck.

:) Cari

Hey guys-

When I reserved my car to drop off pre cruise, then pick up post cruise at Port Canaveral there were 2 locations. One says Port Canaveral Shuttle Service (CC5) and the Other Cape Canaveral (ZC5). Both with the same address. Does anyone know the difference?

Hi,

I had the same question, so I called them.

Spoke with some one named Martha, was told if 'you' are going on a cruise or being picked up from a cruise use the CC5 ( that gives them some idea how many shuttles might be needed) , if 'you' are a 'local' rental not needing the shuttle service use ZC5.

I do not know if there is a difference in the rental rate ....... I am going to try both .

Wes

Edited by wieslaw

Hi,

I had the same question, so I called them.

Spoke with some one named Martha, was told if 'you' are going on a cruise or being picked up from a cruise use the CC5 ( that gives them some idea how many shuttles might be needed) , if 'you' are a 'local' rental not needing the shuttle service use ZC5.

I do not know if there is a difference in the rental rate ....... I am going to try both .

Wes

Wes-

You rock! I knew my CC people would come through! Well done. Thank you for the info!

Jill

I just found this fabulous thread! Thanks for all the great information.

We'll be departing Celebrity Silhouette in Port Everglades on Dec 15 and planning to rent a car at Port Everglades not the airport. We plan to do the Express Self Departure so we can be one of the first off the ship. And then drive to Port Canaveral to board RCCL's Freedom. Thus we'll be renting a car for one way and one day. I need all the help and advice everyone can give us since it's been years since we've rented a car, and time will be of essence in addition to saving $.

Do you go to all the individual companies of rental cars and make a dummy booking? Also for pickup at Port Everglades (not the airport), do you put the location as Port Everglades? Also, does anyone know what rental agencies have Port Canaveral as a drop-off, or do I put CC5 (as someone mentioned) as the drop-off location?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Lynn

...... yet and/or know where this code came from? Thanks!

Hi,

I saw this code on this website:

http://www.mousesavers.com/budget-rental-car-discounts/

if you read the area about codes open to everyone you will see it.

I also read in one of the posters comments that this particular BCD was published last year on the Budget website as a promotion for the rentals in Florida and was open to anyone renting in Florida. According to the Mousesavers it is a code still good and open to anyone without the requirements for any documentation. I also used the BCD and I am planning on calling Budget rental office in MCO or CC5 and ask if that code is good for my rental and if I need any documentation.

Wes

Do you go to all the individual companies of rental cars and make a dummy booking? Also for pickup at Port Everglades (not the airport), do you put the location as Port Everglades? Also, does anyone know what rental agencies have Port Canaveral as a drop-off, or do I put CC5 (as someone mentioned) as the drop-off location?

Thanks for everyone's help!

Lynn

Hi,

I do not know what code location you need to use for the pick up of the car in Port Everglades, but my guess would be you have to use Fort Lauderdale or maybe Fll.

Last year when we were waiting at the Port Everglades for our shuttle to the airport I saw all the major rental shuttles bringing people in and picking people up. The drop off for your car is listed as CC5 for Budget. Others might have different codes but you could put in for the return location Cocoa Beach, Fl or Cape Canaveral or Port Canaveral.

I used Car Rentals.com as a comparison for prices - they do the searching for you and you may rent from them or go to the company directly.

In my case Budget was priced lower than any others ( using the Y code ) so I made a reservation ..... but I also saw a very good price from Alamo - so I got that reservation as well ..... one of them will have to be cancelled.

The prices keep on changing almost every few hours , so what you get today might be lower or higher the next day.

Wes

https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/home/home.ex?action=create I just used the code with Budget for your dates

Edited by wieslaw

In the past year, I've used the code 3 times: Once at Ft Lauderdale airport, once at Miami airport and once at Orlando airport. All were for one-way rentals and I was never asked for any membership, coupon, etc. I also combined the code with free upgrade codes for an even better deal.

I never knew that you could use both promo codes. I will give that a try and see what prices I get. Thanks

I just tried to use both the BCD code and the coupon code MUWZ163 for my Oct rental in Tampa. A note popped up that told me that the MUWZ163 could not be used for rentals over 5 days.

Just thought that I would share.

BTW: I tried the Y937800 and the Sears Y code and the Wendy's Y code and this time the Wendy's code gave me a rate of $167 for a 9 day rental on a compact where the Y937800 and Sears codes both gave me a rate of $232 for the same time frame.

So it pays to try out a few different codes as it may depend on what type of car you are wanting and what time of year and what airport.

Just thought I would share this.

For anyone new to this site, here are all 3 BCD codes plus the coupon code.

Y937800 - A travel special code

D436201 - Sear's customer appreciation code

D454300 - Wendy's restaurant code

Coupon code- MUWZ163

:)

Cari

I just tried to use both the BCD code and the coupon code MUWZ163 for my Oct rental in Tampa. A note popped up that told me that the MUWZ163 could not be used for rentals over 5 days.

Just thought that I would share.

BTW: I tried the Y937800 and the Sears Y code and the Wendy's Y code and this time the Wendy's code gave me a rate of $167 for a 9 day rental on a compact where the Y937800 and Sears codes both gave me a rate of $232 for the same time frame.

So it pays to try out a few different codes as it may depend on what type of car you are wanting and what time of year and what airport.

Just thought I would share this.

For anyone new to this site, here are all 3 BCD codes plus the coupon code.

Y937800 - A travel special code

D436201 - Sear's customer appreciation code

D454300 - Wendy's restaurant code

Coupon code- MUWZ163

:)

Cari

Thanks Cari and everyone else... Just found this thread. Hope it works for us. We need a 12 or 14 passenger van for one day in December. Will try in in the am.