Monarch or Sky?

I've been on both and enjoyed them equally the same. Personally prefer RCL, but NCL has some alternative choices. I like both Coco Cay and Little Stirrup Cay just the same. Really a toss up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been on both and enjoyed them equally the same. Personally prefer RCL, but NCL has some alternative choices. I like both Coco Cay and Little Stirrup Cay just the same. Really a toss up.

I imagine you would as they are the same island!;) NCL's private island is Great Stirrup Cay

Similar price, category, itinerary.....Monarch or Sky?

If you are looking to cruise before 1 April 2013 go with the Monarch. After April 1st's sailing the Monarch is being sent to another cruiseline.

I imagine you would as they are the same island!;) NCL's private island is Great Stirrup Cay

Haha. You're right, of course. I knew it sounded familiar. :)

Thanks for the replys!

I have decided on the Majesty 4 night, because of Key West. It will by my 1st solo cruise...just a few days to RELAX! I wanted something quiet without all the "bells and whistles." The small cabin aren't an issue.

I have booked and actually payed the total, first time ever done that...it was less then $500 for the 4 day in October, for my birthday week.

we just booked our second cruise on the monarch and i'm glad we did. i've only been on the sensation and the monarch so far but i think i preferred the monarch to the sensation. i'm probably the only person in the world who misses freeport though :/ cococay (and the coco locos) make up for it :D

Thanks for the replys!

I have decided on the Monarch. It will by my 1st solo cruise...just a few days to RELAX! I wanted something quiet without all the "bells and whistles." The small cabin aren't an issue.

I have booked and actually payed the total, first time ever done that...it was less then $500 for the 4 day in October, for my birthday week.

You made the right choice. I enjoyed the specialty restaurants on Sky, but was very disappointed in many other aspects. Plus, RCI's Coco Cay blows away NCL's Great Stirrup Cay.

Archived