Who should I request with Victor Bodden?

alexieb

We had Cardi or something very similar to that - he even said "like the rum" so it was close to Bacardi - I'm sure it was Cardi! He was really nice and a very good guide. I'd ask for him if we were to go back.

We had a great guy named Big Al or Big Ald. He was awesome! Took us to a beautiful resort called Parrott Tree Plantation, where they only charged $10 per person. He got us a waiter to take care of us, made sure we had chairs and were comfortable, and even stayed close by in case we needed anything.

All of Viktor's guides are vetted and excellent, we've used quite a few, our personal favorite is Anthony. He was similar in age to us and had children the same ages as ours.

We've been back on island for land vacations and now consider he and his family personal friends.

Simply explain to any of the guides your wants/needs and they will make sure they are met.

I highly recommend Ronald......aka Ronald McDonald. He was kinda shy and quiet when our tour first started but he really opened with us and we had a great time with him. He took us to other places that is off the beaten path

We had Tex last week, and had a great time with him. But it seems to me that all of his guides are really awesome, and two weeks out might not be enough time to request anyone. I'm sure you'll have a great day, no matter who drives you. Roatan is beautiful! I bought a beautiful mahogany salad bowl set, with a huge bowl, 6 individual bowls and a serving set for $45. Prices are low.

Archived