Who should I request with Victor Bodden?

alexieb

I'm not going to Roatan until November 21, my kids 18th birthday, so wanted something special so I booked a VB tour last month and requested Tex. My problem is, he can only take 6 people which is my group. We have since added 2 people to the cruise so if they want to come with us, we may have to give Tex up :(

Not that I don't want them to come but I really wanted Tex so I'm hoping they decide to do their own thing

Last week we were driven around by Lany. I asked A LOT of questions and he answered all of them. Very knowledgeable, super friendly and very proudof his island. We had a wonderful time with him. Next time in Roatan, I'll ask for him specifically.

I wouldnt be too upset if tex is already booked, i think im in the minority because i did not think he was that awesome...

We were a fun, outgoing and polite group of six adults and he seemed distracted, uninterested and frankly a little short. I would not request him again...but maybe he was having an "off" day

UPDATE:

Tex it is! They were able to accommodate my request! We cannot wait for our tour and my little one is looking forward to the monkeys. We are doing the private tour with monkeys and West Bay Beach.

Does anybody have shopping and eating suggestions?

UPDATE:

Tex it is! They were able to accommodate my request! We cannot wait for our tour and my little one is looking forward to the monkeys. We are doing the private tour with monkeys and West Bay Beach.

Does anybody have shopping and eating suggestions?

There are 9 of us and we would love Tex also. How was he able to accomodate the rest of your party?

Does anyone know of the name of someone to request that could handle a party of 9 if Tex isn't able to?

Thanks!

We had Frankie in March of this year. He got us to every place we wanted to go in good time and even made a grocery store stop and helped us negotiate the transaction. We had fun shopping together :) We did lots of things and even asked him to come to a screeching halt when we saw a familiar church (mission) along the road. He is a knowledgeable, friendly and humble man. He has 6 children and works hard to provide for them. We were really glad that we didn't request a guide because we would never have gotten to meet this nice man. Roatan is paradise to us, but in reality there is so much poverty. We saw both sides when we visited and it blessed our hearts to support a local family man in the process. Have a great vacation OP :)

We had Ron (you ask for him as Ronald McDonald). He was awesome ... he took us to places that the guides don't normally take tourists to.

I had Ron too - he was awesome! He took us to this great little bar on the water for lunch and beer. Told us some great stories. Really liked him a lot.

Archived