Price of photos

cincikruzer

We usually get a folder that has a picture of the ship in it and a 5x7 of us on formal night and spend about $50. I do know a 5x7 and a 8x10 are the same price...if I remember right around $35. It's not cheap buying photos on board. But we do like the formal night picture we get. I've gotten one from each cruise we have been on. It's fun to see through the years how we and the kids have changed and then to have a nice picture of the ship.

$11.99 each on the Pride 2 weeks ago.

is more for the casual port photos 4 x 6 or 5x7 NOT the formal photos that are taken with the back drops=- they are over 20 bucks each.

I found it easy to look for photos- when you get your picture taken you are given a card to where to find it. the card has a Letter on it.

I save the cards up for the week-- then go look at them on the last day.

If your cruise is a while away-- I buy photo coupons. no savings though its dollar for dollar 15.00 for each coupon. Its a way to prepay my photo bill

is more for the casual port photos 4 x 6 or 5x7 NOT the formal photos that are taken with the back drops=- they are over 20 bucks each.

I found it easy to look for photos- when you get your picture taken you are given a card to where to find it. the card has a Letter on it.

I save the cards up for the week-- then go look at them on the last day.

If your cruise is a while away-- I buy photo coupons. no savings though its dollar for dollar 15.00 for each coupon. Its a way to prepay my photo bill

Each cruise I was only given a card once or twice. When they take your photos in the dining room they never gave me a card, or when you're getting off the ship in port.

Each cruise I was only given a card once or twice. When they take your photos in the dining room they never gave me a card, or when you're getting off the ship in port.

If you are not given a card ask for one. So much easier to find photos.

In the dining room photos are grouped by the time of the photo.

8X10 were $21.95 each on the Sensation a few months ago....but I remembered them to be $18.95 when i was on the Spirit the year prior....my guess is they went up go up to help pay for the new Kiosk system they want to add in to the Ships...and I hope they do that soon..

The formal ones were $20 or close to that - what I did notice though is that if it's a favorite one of yours that you'd like reprinted for family or friends or whatever it's only $9.99 for additional coopies ....

Here's the most recent info I have.

Photos:

5x7 = $9.99

6x9 = $11.99

8x10 = $19.99

Portraits 8x10 = 21.99

Reprints = $9.99 per 8x10 sheet after buying the original picture (can be a mix of sizes like a 5x7 plus 4 wallets as long as it fits on 8x10 piece of photo paper)

Touch-ups (like red eye removal) and special effects are available at an extra charge as well as specialized photos like a 16x20 canvased portrait. Again you need to purchase the original picture as offered frist. Also you can have you own film printed from your camera (sorry don't have the prices for these other services).

Frames and other photo equipment is available for purchase at various prices. The novelty frames & disposible cameras cost as much as any resort area shop and the scrapbooking supplies are not too badly priced but sometimes they have decent deals on the electronic equipment. Scrapbooking classes are also offered through the gallery for a fee. Sometimes offered are some package deals like $35 for a photo and frame.

You can also pre-purchase through the Bon Voyage dept or the Gift & Services tab (on the Carnival website) photo coupons that act as $15 gift certificates. Like the bar coupons they are good for cutting the $ amount that shows on your S&S account from pictures, but there is no real savings by getting these for yourself.

Archived