Silly, but I gotta know something re burrito bar..

alexieb

I am addicted to green tobacco! Can I expect to see it on Liberty's burrito bar or do I need to bring my own?

To be safe I would take your own. They didn't have it on the last two cruises I was on and they ran out of the regular Tabasco. I take my own just in case and carry it in my carry on bag.

Tobacco... LOL! I knew as soon as I read it you more than likely meant Tabasco.. but then part of me was like... hmmmm, I usually use whole wheat tortillas for burritos, but maybe green tobacco is slang for a green spinach tortilla ;)

I am addicted to green tobacco! Can I expect to see it on Liberty's burrito bar or do I need to bring my own?

I have usually found evidence of Green Tobacco on the riviera deck of most ships. Also readily available in most ports!

Anywho, be careful about putting hot sauce on all your food as there are some rude busy-bodies over on the "tablemates" thread that think it is ok to take pictures of people who use hot sauce, post them on here and ridicule them.

Thank you everyone for your responses! I will bring my green tabasco with me just in case. I love that stuff. It's the little things.....

I cruise in 13 days! Woooo hooooo!

Thats awesome congrats, please come back and tell us how it went I am going B2B on Liberty in 2013 and would love to hear anything you want to tell us!! LOL have a hreat cruise I leave in 14 days and a wake up on the Triumph!!

I have usually found evidence of Green Tobacco on the riviera deck of most ships. Also readily available in most ports!

Anywho, be careful about putting hot sauce on all your food as there are some rude busy-bodies over on the "tablemates" thread that think it is ok to take pictures of people who use hot sauce, post them on here and ridicule them.

Let them take as many pics as they want! I love me some hot sauce! Here's what I like to do: get rid of the burrito wrapper and make a salad out of it and use the green tabasco as dressing. Maybe I should bring some Frank's too and give them all a big show! Hee hee hee!!!:D:D:D I will smile from ear to ear for the pic!

Let them take as many pics as they want! I love me some hot sauce! Here's what I like to do: get rid of the burrito wrapper and make a salad out of it and use the green tabasco as dressing. Maybe I should bring some Frank's too and give them all a big show! Hee hee hee!!!:D:D:D I will smile from ear to ear for the pic!

Amen who cares what other people think!! Enjoy your cruise!

I read that and thought...hmmm, addicted to some kind of green tobacco for sure lol....priceless!!!!!

sorry, i can't answer if they have it for sure...but i had to laugh after reading you comment.

i'm laughing with you not at you lol. :p

Archived