Free Shutterfly photo book

jdvmd

I understand this thread started in April 2012 and the last posting about the 2012 promotion was in June 2012.

Based on the recent postings, it appears that NCL has a new 2013 Shutterfly Promotion. Some have received the email promotion, while others have not.

Does anyone know when the 2013 NCL emails were initially sent out and what might have been the NCL criteria for selecting the recipients?

Thank you :)

I understand this thread started in April 2012 and the last posting about the 2012 promotion was in June 2012.

Based on the recent postings, it appears that NCL has a new 2013 Shutterfly Promotion. Some have received the email promotion, while others have not.

Does anyone know when the 2013 NCL emails were initially sent out and what might have been the NCL criteria for selecting the recipients?

Thank you :)

I initially got my email 5/7/13. I had just finished a cruise on NCL 4/21/13.

Whether that has anything to do with it i have no idea or what the criteria is for getting this offer.

After I figured out what I was doing it was pretty easy. Just finished and ordered it. Total cost with shipping, tax, and embellishments was $14.02

Bill

I received my over a year ahead of time and am using it for another cruise line's cruise. I did one last year and it was a a great keepsake and I emailed it to my family too.

Piece of advice: don't put too many photos on each page. I DID put my favorite photos of food on the back two pages

How do you get these :confused: As you can see i have sailed a few time's on NCL along with other lines and i never got anything about these books, where is mine:mad: Is there someone or somewhere to ask for them :rolleyes:

I received an email Saturday. I thought the timing was odd because I sail in 6 months. It reads like it is a reminder, and says last chance. I looked back and did not receive a prior email that I can find. Perhaps spam got it. My prior cruise was in Dec 2011, so the timing is still strange to me- long after my previous cruise, and too far ahead of my current booking to be useful. I appreciate the offer nonetheless- may still use it for the last one or do a combination of several prior cruises.

But odd... :confused:

There is also a Shutterfly promotion that ends very soon where if you are a current customer and refer 5 new customers they get a free book and you get a percentage off your next order. I've already submitted mine, but perhaps someone else has not? Just a thought if you didn't get the NCL promotion but still want a free code.

Archived