Free Shutterfly photo book

jdvmd

If anyone needs a code, I am not going to use mine. Let me know!

Carol

Hi Carol,

I really could use a code, I'm working on my latest photos from the STAR repo in April...

Thanks,

Margaret

Email margaret at inorbit dot com (just take out the spaces and add the . instead of the "dot")

LOVE Shutterfly. I make a book after every vacation. Quality is great as is the customer service. They took forever to ship 3 books to me so I contacted them and they had 3 new books shipped the next day. Then, my other ones came and made excellent gifts.

I got my code and it expires on my second day of the cruise. Guess I will have to use it for another book.

Looks like NCL is giving free Shutterfly books away again. Got the email this morning. Appears to be the same offer as before: 20-page, pay for shipping etc.

Who else?

I got one of these offers too, but after going through and getting it set up, some error came up and I didn't want to bother again with it. I may go back and do it again. But I did just purchase a color laser printer that's normal 200 bucks for 70 including all the toners, so I just printed out a bunch of pictures and purchased a nice photo book at a discount store and I'm making my own. The printouts are photo quality, but on paper. Once in the photo book you can't tell they're on paper anyway. The photo album itself was 13 bucks at Bealls in FL, probably would be 35 at Macys if they sold it. Holds about 300 shots. Because I'm printing on laser paper, I print out some of the coolest shots in 3x5 and put the extras behind the 4x6s in the pockets so when family or friends want a copy I can give them one. I have a laminating machine too so I can laminate the smaller pics for people.

By the way shutter fly does offer a lot of discounts throughout the year, checking slick deals.net you will find a new code every now and then.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a code they are not going to be using? I still have to do my Spirit cruise from last September.

If so, can you email me at mitsubishigirl19 at hotmail dot com?

Thanks in advance if you have one I could use. :)

This was the second book I got from NCL and Shutterfly. The first one I had to put together real fast because we were on vacation when the e-mail came and I only had a day and a half to make my book. It came out nicely, but I see things I would change.

I took my time and made and saved a book on Shutterfly after our family trip to New Orleans last fall. Then I waited for a sale on Shutterfly, but the deal came from NCL and I jumped on it. I LOVE the book, and it only cost me a little over $11 since I had four extra pages plus the shipping of course.

Thank You NCL!!

• 1 year later...

anybody willing to give me a heads up on how to get started doing this?

I entered the code and it says that the offer has been added to my account but now what?

The only thing I see to click on is start shopping Shutterfly and then it takes you to all these pages with prices?

Why are there prices if it says free?

Obviously I am an novice and have no clue what I am doing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bill

I entered the code and it says that the offer has been added to my account but now what?

The only thing I see to click on is start shopping Shutterfly and then it takes you to all these pages with prices?

Bill

Bill, unfortunately, this offer ended more than a year ago. This thread was from 2012.

Bill

Click on PHOTO BOOKS and read what the email stated... was it an 8x8 20 page book? Then click on that and start uploading your photos and have fun making your book!!

Click on photo

Click on PHOTO BOOKS and read what the email stated... was it an 8x8 20 page book? Then click on that and start uploading your photos and have fun making your book!!

Click on photo

Tyvm. Yes it says 8 x 8 20 page.

I'll give it a shot later tonight when I get home.

To the previous posters and said the offer was expired I am sorry for posting on a year old thread. I didn't really look at the date when I did the search.

There must be a new offer now since my email said it expired June 27, 2013.

I only have one week to go before it expires.

Thank you guys again

Bill

I got one that expires on September 27th and my next cruise isn't until November so I am going to surprise my daughter with a book after she gets home next week from her volunteer trip to Nicaragua. She is down there helping to build a school and to teach kids English and she gets to go sledding down a volcano. How cool is that??? Plus she has my camera so I know there will be lots of pics.

There is a current offer. Ours expires 9/27/2013. We booked a cruise a couple of months ago for next year and received the offer about a month later.

S.S.Oceanlover ... I started a book today. Currently it is showing the regular pricing for today, but I believe when I go to check out that I will be able to use the offer. It did say that the code had been successfully loaded into my account and I remember on one portion that I clicked on showed it as being available to me.

It's annoying...I just took a cruise, and have 3 more booked....but no offer for me. Not this year, nor last, nor the year before...and I've had 3 or 4 cruises each year.

I don't get any email from NCL, and have no idea why not.

Stephen

Hi all!

Stephen ~ I didn't get an offer either:( & want to make a book of my Breakaway to Bermuda cruise. I make one from pretty much every trip I take & love them!! I do get emails from NCL but not this one.

GriffinAlexander ~ thanks for the link, I'll take a look at what they offer.

~ Jo ~:)

Archived