Free Shutterfly photo book

jdvmd

I got mine! And I got the one from last year and used it. I usually create books in Shutterfly and wait. They always have promos like free shipping, 40-50% books and pages. Last year's book was 100+ pages big and I only paid $18 total (after coupons and promos -- yes, you can stack!).

Here is the same offer (was in my Family Circle Magazine):eek:

In honor of Mother’s Day, we’ve teamed up with the photo gurus at Shutterfly to give FC readers a gorgeous 20-page 8″ x 8″ hardcover photo book—a $29.99 value—FREE! All you pay is$7.99 for shipping and handling. The offer is good for new and existing Shutterfly customers and expires May 21.

Go to shutterfly.com/familycircle to get your book today.

Go to shutterfly.com/familycircle to receive a 20-page 8″x 8″ hardcover photobook, a $29.99 value, free. A shipping and handling charge of $7.99 applies. Offer is good for new and existing Shutterfly customers and expires May 21, 2012. Limit one per household. Shutterfly reserves the right to cancel this offer for any reason at any time, including without limitation by reason of improper use, fraud or any other causes which, in Shutterfly’s sole opinion, could compromise or otherwise affect the administration or integrity of the offer.

For those of you who aren't getting NCL e-mails, try setting up another e-mail account. I'm a member of various sites, and several weren't able to get e-mails through to my main account. So I set up a gmail account which I then had forward all e-mails to my main account, and voila! I now get all the e-mails I'm supposed to get.

NCL didn't have a problem with my main account, so I got the e-mail, too.

Still haven't received offer, but maybe my sister will get one and let me do the book since she isn't interested in stuff like that. For the Family Circle offer mentioned by one member, I went onsite and it asks for a promo code which I don't think was mentioned. Also, could someone provide the NCL promo code in case I could access the offer that way? My first cruise was Apr. 14-21, 2012, on Norwegian Sun to the Western Caribbean. While not the trip of my dreams (some floor areas vibrated very badly, steak in East Meets West steakhouse specialty restaurant less than stellar for what was paid - $25 per person plus $8 if ordering lobster - & chocolate buffet was NOT a chocolate buffet, very disappointing, and no midnight buffet or places to eat unless ordering from limited room service menu) I'd sure like to try another one!! However, staff couldn't have been friendlier, and activities staff were SO funny and nice. Loved the cameraderie on the ship between passengers.

One thing that was nice was by creating a shutterfly account, you get 50 free 4X6 photos. I had to pick 50 out othe the hundreds taken but it worked for our photo albums we make from each cruise. I do like the Free cruise book because it is small enough to take most places and show friends. Shutterfly does make a nice product and you can't complain if it's free.

How long does it take once I submit it to get the book? I haven't had time to put it together yet but if I get it done this weekend and submit it would it be possible to get it by Friday for Mother's day weekend? I know probably not but just hoping.:o I guess if not it will have to be for her birthday at the beginning of June.:)

How long does it take once I submit it to get the book? I haven't had time to put it together yet but if I get it done this weekend and submit it would it be possible to get it by Friday for Mother's day weekend? I know probably not but just hoping.:o I guess if not it will have to be for her birthday at the beginning of June.:)

Highly likely. Mine have always came very quickly! :D

Possible but it wil be close. It seems like it has taken 4-5 business days from when I turned in until it was received at home. It can be done pretty quickly, however, if you use the program where shutterfly puts the pictures in automatically.

Everyone gets a different code. Someone can have mine too. Just let us know here if you claimed it.

Use Unique Promo Code: NC22-47V0-MV6C-N0T6NG

coka:D

Just tried to use your code Coka and it had already been taken.:(

If anyone has a code they aren't going to use could you please email it to me at my first name at inorbit dot com .

Thanks,

:) Margaret

Hi there,

I accidently deleted my email for the FREE Shutterfly album, I am so mad of myself. I looked on my deleted folder but it wasnot there.

Can you send me the link and promote code please? Thanks.

Hi there,

I accidently deleted my email for the FREE Shutterfly album, I am so mad of myself. I looked on my deleted folder but it wasnot there.

Can you send me the link and promote code please? Thanks.

Everyone has a different code. They are not the same. So you would have to find someone that isn't using their code and use that code. :(

Archived