Two Weeks Tomorrow

Bluekat74

Am starting to get stress headaches over the trip. I know it will all be fine, but just doing the whole freaking out over organising three different currencies, and we will by having five over the trip. Making sure the group and private tours I've organised will be smooth sailing, and printing out all our bookings, so I dont loose track of things! Going to be such a lovely feeling to step on board, put my feet up and order a cup of tea I think!

Even started setting aside clothes for the trip yesterday (coming from a night before packer the stress is showing :) Gotta love holidays.

Kylie

Just some quick advice. We just returned from our first cruise and it is amazing how fast time goes by! We wish we were back in your shoes getting ready for the journey! Put all paperwork in a folder, this was helpful. Make a list and pack early. The day before you leave, recheck your list and bags. I did this and realized I had really packed too much. We didn't forget anything, and when I walked onto the ship- I left all my worries on land! Enjoy this time!!!;)

thanks for all the advise. down to five days til I fly out now :) Printing out all the pre-organised tours and hotels makes me realise how much effort I've put into the trip. Going to be totally amazing.

Thankfully its 40 degrees in Dubai at present, so wont need too many clothes :) Bring on the sun and the photo splurges. Can't wait to share my first cruise review on here when I get back.

Kylie

Somehow I dont think I need to worry about over packing. I think I have too many tshirts but packing just about complete and there's still space left :) Had promised myself I wouldn't pack until tomorrow night, but couldn't contain myself and have the majority packed now, just waiting for some washing to dry and then thats all done. Now just to wait til Friday when I jump on that first plane.

37 hours to go ....(for the first flight) ... not that I'm counting :)

Kylie

Archived