OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

She should extend it to July 6th!! Some of us get paid that day and it would make it easier. :p

I bet if you tell her the 5th to book you she won't hit ur account til 6 or 7th :)

Deni!!!

I might be moving to Memphis, hot damn! We haven't completely made up our minds and it's dependent on jobs... but it's a huge possibility! :eek:

Well C'mon wid it......makes ya closer to big D :)

We are in! called Johna and left a message and will book as soon as she calls me back.. too excited..

Awesome.....lemme know and I'll add you to the BOOKED list :)

We are in! called Johna and left a message and will book as soon as she calls me back.. too excited..

Yay! :D

Well C'mon wid it......makes ya closer to big D :)

I'm hoping to finalize within the next 2-3 weeks! I feel Southern at heart, lol. :p

Deni!!!

I might be moving to Memphis, hot damn! We haven't completely made up our minds and it's dependent on jobs... but it's a huge possibility! :eek:

Wow, great news Taylor!!!:) Can you transfer with your current jobs or are you looking for new ones? Keep me posted, I know your future in-laws are here, but let me know if you have any questions or need any info on the area! You will be in BBQ heaven down here!:p Here is a BIG plus ~ only a EASY, and I do mean easy, 5-6 hr drive straight down to NOLA!!!!:D

Randy I need a Sunshine banner!!!

I don't have confirmation but I've given credit card numbers and signed my contract with Johna. :D

You got it......who is your roomie.....I will add you to the list :)

You got it......who is your roomie.....I will add you to the list :)

It's me and my friend Buffy :D

Don't make fun of the name she has heard it a gazillion times. We are gonna have a blast!! She's a hoot!!

Yeah.we a "suthan" kind of people down here and we sho know how to eat!

I'll fit in immediately then, :p!

Wow, great news Taylor!!! Can you transfer with your current jobs or are you looking for new ones? Keep me posted, I know your future in-laws are here, but let me know if you have any questions or need any info on the area! You will be in BBQ heaven down here! Here is a BIG plus ~ only a EASY, and I do mean easy, 5-6 hr drive straight down to NOLA!!!!

We are definitely moving! Put in my two weeks notice TODAY. :eek: Nope, I work for the biggest hospital system within Western PA so it's not an option. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions for you.

We'll have you saying "Ya'll" in no time!!!!:p

I'm already a ya'll-er! :p

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *80* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

?

?

It's me and my friend Buffy :D

Don't make fun of the name she has heard it a gazillion times. We are gonna have a blast!! She's a hoot!!

Sara ~ glad to hear you found a roomie. Yay!:D

We are definitely moving! Put in my two weeks notice TODAY. :eek: Nope, I work for the biggest hospital system within Western PA so it's not an option. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions for you.

Taylor ~ Wow, that happened pretty fast! We have several major hospitals, a children's hospital, and of course, St. Jude. Hopefully the job hunt will go quickly for you!:) What's your ETA?

Sara ~ glad to hear you found a roomie. Yay!:D

Taylor ~ Wow, that happened pretty fast! We have several major hospitals, a children's hospital, and of course, St. Jude. Hopefully the job hunt will go quickly for you!:) What's your ETA?

I know! July 7-8! I will be an official Memphian!