OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

You are just not nice Randy!!! :(

Taylor if I were you I would sleep at the pool all day and then go to work. :p

What? :eek::p

I think Vampires can't be in the sun during the day......unless on a cruise? :p

Ok...just for the record.....I'm working on my tan but you still got me beat...lol :p

Always will, no competition, baby! :p If you get my color you'll be beef jerky.

You are just not nice Randy!!! :(

Taylor if I were you I would sleep at the pool all day and then go to work. :p

There's no way I would be able to drag myself to work after that, Sara.

What? :eek:

I think Vampires can't be in the sun during the day......unless on a cruise? :p

You're exactly right. Good thing my tan is "built-in."

Always will, no competition, baby! :p If you get my color you'll be beef jerky.

.."

Ha Ha......exactly......Speaking of Vampires.....I had a group once at Halloween we called Valor Vampires,,,(Sailed on Carnival Valor)......and I did my fav costume that I've done a few times since.....Hef w his bunnies.......What was cool, all the girls wanted to sit in my lap in the club to get a pic...even several of the staff......I turned around to a buddy of mine and said......I'm loving THIS gig. :)

DANAMETINKA.jpg

Edited by Host Randy

Ha Ha......exactly......Speaking of Vampires.....I had a group once at Halloween we called Valor Vampires,,,(Sailed on Carnival Valor)......and I did my fav costume that I've done a few times since.....Hef w his bunnies.......What was cool, all the girls wanted to sit in my lap in the club to get a pic...even several of the staff......I turned around to a buddy of mine and said......I'm loving THIS gig. :)

DANAMETINKA.jpg

Aww I can't see the picture at work! I'll check it out when I get home. Haha, that's an ingenious way to get the ladies into your lap. You're gonna be bad influence... I can tell!

Aww I can't see the picture at work! I'll check it out when I get home. Haha, that's an ingenious way to get the ladies into your lap. You're gonna be bad influence... I can tell!

Yep...pretty much :p

Where do I find more info on this cruise and pricing. I just joined yesterday and am planning my first cruise out of NOLA this December!

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Y'all are so quiet! Talked to Johna yesterday and we are officially joining the balcony club. It's our first and I am hoping not to get spoiled. Right now we are toying with the idea of booking a B2B. Hope all is well with everyone! :p

Y'all are so quiet! Talked to Johna yesterday and we are officially joining the balcony club. It's our first and I am hoping not to get spoiled. Right now we are toying with the idea of booking a B2B. Hope all is well with everyone! :p

LMAO....yes I'm a proud member :p

Oh I'm not planning on a balcony....so we be partying on YOURS! :D.....Unless Johna really goes and wants to room w me....then I might ;)

Aw! Johna seems like such a sweetheart. I don't know how that's gonna work on our balcony... it'll be a very small and boring party. Lido deck it is, :p! I'm too damn excited about Guy's Burger after day-drinking. Mmm.

Aw! Johna seems like such a sweetheart. I don't know how that's gonna work on our balcony... it'll be a very small and boring party. Lido deck it is, :p! I'm too damn excited about Guy's Burger after day-drinking. Mmm.

She really is a FUN too.......Oh yes.......gots to have that greasy hamburger after a sea day......I have a local buddy that sails with me every August, and again this year, we nicknamed ourselves the Cruise Brothers years ago so we have CB Happy Hour every day on the ship from 4-6.......it's the best time.......the crowd slips away and it's the die hard party people there then :D

You'd be surprised how many fit on a regular balcony.....I remember one cruise I met 3 girls and a guy in the club that weren't part of our group but we had so much fun the first night clsoing the club down and then pizza.....and then we all went back to my cabin cause they didn't have a balcony and wanted to see mine.....it's was like 5 or 5:30 in the am and we were a little loud out there.......I had to appologize the next morning to my neighbors but they were were both cool....had a blast that week with those peeps....we just all hit it off the first night. :D

Who else wants in this FAB deal sailing from the Big Easy? :D

REALLY thinking about it! Just in the planning phases of our first cruise for my birthday this December. Have been obsessed with this board all week and now I want to cruise RIGHT NOW and many many times sbefore I've ever cruised! Crazy, right?

REALLY thinking about it! Just in the planning phases of our first cruise for my birthday this December. Have been obsessed with this board all week and now I want to cruise RIGHT NOW and many many times sbefore I've ever cruised! Crazy, right?

nope.....just normal :D

You'd be surprised how many fit on a regular balcony.....I remember one cruise I met 3 girls and a guy in the club that weren't part of our group but we had so much fun the first night clsoing the club down and then pizza.....and then we all went back to my cabin cause they didn't have a balcony and wanted to see mine.....it's was like 5 or 5:30 in the am and we were a little loud out there.......I had to appologize the next morning to my neighbors but they were were both cool....had a blast that week with those peeps....we just all hit it off the first night. :D

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised! So with you CB happy hour, I take it you go to the late dinner seating? IDK which to choose. I've only ever been at the Early seating, but I always feel rushed on Port days.

C'mon!!! :D

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised! So with you CB happy hour, I take it you go to the late dinner seating? IDK which to choose. I've only ever been at the Early seating, but I always feel rushed on Port days.

C'mon!!! :D

OMG Gurl......old folks and kids go to early dinner.......lmao...I ALWAYS do late,,for that reason and not needing to be rushed....It really works out better and all the cool peeps are at late. :)

Just got this note from Johna -

"I received a call from a woman named Anastasia today regarding the Sunshine group. She left me a work number to call back but no extension so I couldn’t get through to her."

So ANASTASIA - please call and email her back with extension or do like I do.....handle it all on email :) - johnan@crucon.com

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *82* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

?

?