OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Definitely sounds like a fun bunch of people and I can't wait to see what the ship looks like after she is redone. Will be booking asap!

We are going to have a blast! So excited to see all the upgrades, too. Had a great time when we sailed on the Destiny 2 yrs ago, so I can only imagine how awesome the **Sunshine** will be!:)

Haha, yah...we visit IKEA all too frequently. Is Oakland where the children's hospital is?

It used to be in Oakland, but moved five minutes away to Lawrenceville! Who will you be cruising with? It's going to be my fiance and I. I'm going to add you as a friend on here. Have you booked yet?

Well look at you go you little cheerleader :D Good Mornting :p

I just might have to get my pom-poms out! LOL!!!

Good Morning.

And it is a good morning because I AM BOOKED! Whoo Hoooo.

Kathy

Yay, that's great to hear!:)

Only 597 days!!! lol

Awesome, let the fun begin!

This was my very first attempt of a multiple quote post...I did it!!! Lol!

Whoo Hoo... Looks like I am getting my whole family to join us. My best friends just booked this cruise too. None of them read CC but they love to cruise. So I will be having about 10+ people booking this cruise with me..

I am so excited.

Kathy

Whoo Hoo... Looks like I am getting my whole family to join us. My best friends just booked this cruise too. None of them read CC but they love to cruise. So I will be having about 10+ people booking this cruise with me..

I am so excited.

Kathy

Awesome......BTW....Johna told me earlier she is seriously thinking about sailing with us again on this one....she loves having fun with us late night party animals :)

Edited by Host Randy

Awesome......BTW....Johna told me earlier she is seriously thinking about sailing with us again on this one....she loves having fun with us late night party animals :)

I wasn't gong to say a word (she mentioned it when we talked the other day). I hope she does, I have never met her in person but she seems like a really fun person! Do we really have to wait 597 more days!!!!:( I am ready to go now!!:D

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *85* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

?

?

Edited by Host Randy