OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Great...Yep I'm right up in the middle of all the fun :p

I can imagine you two steppin and gettin yo flex on and all that! ;) You got me with the good mornTing !!!:D Too funny. I will call Johna on 2morrow.

I can imagine you two steppin and gettin yo flex on and all that! ;) You got me with the good mornTing !!!:D Too funny. I will call Johna on 2morrow.

Hey!...I do more than 2step.....jus cause I'm from TX don't mean I can't throw down.....I grew up learning MJ moves and Ive been dragged to the dance floor by some sistahs many times.......lol...OMG.....one cruise there was this hot little sistah dancing and I just love dancing and all music period......so I was watching her.......she actually looked like Rihanna....and I was out there dancing and she was smiling but I saw her go back and hang with this big Brotha.......They were talking and pointing at me and then he started walking over to me......I was like...great, I'm bout to get into it....but he came over and said my sister wants to dance with you......said she's never seen a white boy dance like that....lol...I said....WHEW.....I thought you were her man and you didn't like me looking at her......he laughed and said it's all good.......she's my little sister...lol :D

Hey!...I do more than 2step.....jus cause I'm from TX don't mean I can't throw down.....I grew up learning MJ moves and Ive been dragged to the dance floor by some sistahs many times.......lol...OMG.....one cruise there was this hot little sistah dancing and I just love dancing and all music period......so I was watching her.......she actually looked like Rihanna....and I was out there dancing and she was smiling but I saw her go back and hang with this big Brotha.......They were talking and pointing at me and then he started walking over to me......I was like...great, I'm bout to get into it....but he came over and said my sister wants to dance with you......said she's never seen a white boy dance like that....lol...I said....WHEW.....I thought you were her man and you didn't like me looking at her......he laughed and said it's all good.......she's my little sister...lol :D

OMG, Lmao! Yeah, I know we will have a GREAT time Randy.

Fo sho...some of the best times on cruises is hanging out at the pizza bar in the early morning hours after the dance club closes. :D

Sweet! Can't get any better than that. Drink, Dance, and Dine!:D

Good Morning!!! Busy, busy weekend...baseball, a wedding and in-laws...need I say more!!:eek:

I think I am going to need a daily nap to keep up with the after-midnight crowd!!! :D

Naps are our friends :)

Count the wife and I in, just booked this afternoon!!!

Awesome....did you book on your own or throught the group?....What are the first names so I can add to the list?........and wound you like a banner in your signature? :D

Hi Team Sunshine!!! Hope your day was better than mine. Had a v e r y long day at the office. Ugh:cool: anyway, Randy I left Johna a message with all my info. By the time I left the office and got home they were closed 8-6pm est. :( Hope to get a call back to be added to the Team's list soon...

Hi Team Sunshine!!! Hope your day was better than mine. Had a v e r y long day at the office. Ugh:cool: anyway, Randy I left Johna a message with all my info. By the time I left the office and got home they were closed 8-6pm est. :( Hope to get a call back to be added to the Team's list soon...

Cool......if you don't hear from her today let me know. :D

Awesome....did you book on your own or throught the group?....What are the first names so I can add to the list?........and wound you like a banner in your signature? :D

Through the group...we've been eyeing the sunshine for sometime now since we live in Lafayette(3hrs from NOLA) and they took our triumph away!

Me: Mike

Wife: Channon(Shannon with a C)

Through the group...we've been eyeing the sunshine for sometime now since we live in Lafayette(3hrs from NOLA) and they took our triumph away!

Me: Mike

Wife: Channon(Shannon with a C)

Awesome.......I'll add you to the list........would you like a banner in your signature?

Why so quiet!? :p Hope all is well with everyone! Crazy night at work so far, but I cannot complain. It's nice to have some downtime! :eek:

Yes, it has been very quiet on here today. Everybody is probably trying to get ready for the holiday weekend and lots of places the kids are getting out of school. I used to work nights before I was married, loved it!

Why so quiet!? :p Hope all is well with everyone! Crazy night at work so far, but I cannot complain. It's nice to have some downtime! :eek:

Yes, it has been very quiet on here today. Everybody is probably trying to get ready for the holiday weekend and lots of places the kids are getting out of school. I used to work nights before I was married, loved it!

I just got home from da club.....My holiday weekend has already started!!! :D

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *84* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

?

?