OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Any thoughts on a precruise hotel?:p

Just going to throw a couple places I've stayed at out there. Anyone else, please chime in.:D

Many years ago we stayed at the Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne, it is in the French Quarter but not on Boubon Street. If I remember correctly, it is two blocks from Bourbon St. Just a short walk or stumble!!! Lol! It was nice.

I also have stayed at the New Orleans Marriott on Canal St. Technically not in the French Quarter but VERY close. Very nice hotel! Walkable or short Taxi ride.

Good Afternoon Team Sunshine.

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday weekend. It has been wonderful for us so far. Just got off phone with future son in law and he told me his family, about 5 cabins are going to book and go with us on this cruise. They will be calling Johna on Tuesday.. they loved the prices and I am excited that I have so many joining us. It looks like we should have about 16+ people joining us, when I thought that it would be just hubby and I. I am so glad, this is gonna be an awesome cruise.

Randy - I would love the banner if you can tell me how to add it? :D

Kathy

Hope everyone is having a great Holiday weekend. It has been wonderful for us so far. Just got off phone with future son in law and he told me his family, about 5 cabins are going to book and go with us on this cruise. They will be calling Johna on Tuesday.. they loved the prices and I am excited that I have so many joining us. It looks like we should have about 16+ people joining us, when I thought that it would be just hubby and I. I am so glad, this is gonna be an awesome cruise.

Kathy

Hot damn! That's awesome! Good morning guys! Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day!

Good Morning **Team Sunshine**!!!

I agree, Taylorsays, that is great news! I wish my family extended family liked to cruise. Everyone has tried it, but pretty much it's just me, DH and DS that love it!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day! Thank you to all that have served our Country, both past and present!:)

Any thoughts on a precruise hotel?:p

Oh I'm sure we will come up with something.........we always do and usually go 2 days early in NOLA :)

Just going to throw a couple places I've stayed at out there. Anyone else, please chime in.:D

Many years ago we stayed at the Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne, it is in the French Quarter but not on Boubon Street. If I remember correctly, it is two blocks from Bourbon St. Just a short walk or stumble!!! Lol! It was nice.

I also have stayed at the New Orleans Marriott on Canal St. Technically not in the French Quarter but VERY close. Very nice hotel! Walkable or short Taxi ride.

I've stayed at both too. :)

Kathy

Great.,I'll add it to your signature :)

Hello Team Sunshine. Sorry, but I won't be joining you'll Jan 2014. I decided to book RCI's Serenade of the Seas for Dec 2013. Randy, fyi I never got a call bck from johna :confused: which gave me plenty time to research other cruises. I do understand she is quite busy though. Have fun in the sun, Team Sunshine!!!:D

Edited by 1love

Hello Team Sunshine. Sorry, but I won't be joining you'll Jan 2014. I decided to book RCI's Serenade of the Seas for Dec 2013. Randy, fyi I never got a call bck from johna :confused: which gave me plenty time to research other cruises. I do understand she is quite busy though. Have fun in the sun, Team Sunshine!!!:D

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us! Hope you have a great time on your upcoming cruises!!:)

Awww...bummer......well just FYI for anyone else reading....Johna works better with email.....I rarely talk to her...but if you do want to talk top her.....call AND email to tell her so....AND....if she doesn't respond in 24 hrs, let me know. :D

I can't wait to book this!! Still holding out for a roomie though. :rolleyes:

JUst put $50 up and do you and TBA...you could be married by then :D

We just booked! :p

Awesome.....speaking of marriage....sure would be a great cruise to get married on and let me be in on the marriage party so I can board first.....lol :p....Great pic of you two :)

Edited by Host Randy

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *83* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til July 5, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

?

?

Awesome.....speaking of marriage....sure would be a great cruise to get married on and let me be in on the marriage party so I can board first.....lol :p....Great pic of you two :)

Haha, hey you never know! Thanks, Randy! :D I'm too excited and it's too far away! We guaranteed an oceanview cabin, but now I'm thinking that I want to book a balcony (that'd be super easy to do, right?). The price is so attractive!

Sara, book it already! :p

Haha, hey you never know! Thanks, Randy! :D I'm too excited and it's too far away! We guaranteed an oceanview cabin, but now I'm thinking that I want to book a balcony (that'd be super easy to do, right?). The price is so attractive!

Such peer pressure!!! :p

Oh absolutely and I never get a balcony anymore because I'm spoiled anyway having the cat 11 suite balcony.....but it's temping on how cheap they are now......I just KNOW these prices are going up before long.:eek:

Yeah Sara booked it....who knows....I might let you be my roomie if Allen gives me a good report on how well you do in August....lmao :p

Oh absolutely and I never get a balcony anymore because I'm spoiled anyway having the cat 11 suite balcony.....but it's temping on how cheap they are now......I just KNOW these prices are going up before long.:eek:

Yeah Sara booked it....who knows....I might let you be my roomie if Allen gives me a good report on how well you do in August....lmao :p

I am an angel!! :D Allen was still questioning this one, if he had a roomie.

Taylor ~ definitely go for the balcony!!! :)

I think I will, Deni! I'm just afraid of getting spoiled (I'm looking at you, Randy). I'm going to have to work on containing my excitement, the cruise is still so far away. Ahhhhh! :eek:

I hope everyone's having a great Saturday! It's a pretty nice day here in Pittsburgh.

I am an angel!! :D Allen was still questioning this one, if he had a roomie.

Well there's that :eek::D

I think I will, Deni! I'm just afraid of getting spoiled (I'm looking at you, Randy). I'm going to have to work on containing my excitement, the cruise is still so far away. Ahhhhh! :eek:

I hope everyone's having a great Saturday! It's a pretty nice day here in Pittsburgh.

Yeah...I started out with balconies...then I got an extended balcony on the aft......twice as big......then graduated up to the cat 11 suite where we had about 20 people partying on my balcony.....that was the last one...once you go BIG....you can't go back......lmao......now I just save the money and apply to my S&S bill.......but who knows..........when I meet Mrs Right Again..........I may get a balcony. :D