OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *79* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

I may try and book this cruise...and try to get some others to join. Any chance the July 5th dead line will be extended?

Great News/////////Johna just got an extension on the $25 deposit for Aug 2, 2012!!!

Randy, I spoke with her this morning and she told me it was extended! It is great news!

I know :)

Hey everyone. Just dropping by and was happy to see the deposit was extended. Lots of family members on fence so now I can keep on them.

Yay

Kathy

Great!!!! :)

Hey everyone!!! Just got home from my cruise on the Glory!

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

Doing great :)

Sounds like this is going to be a great group!!

I've suggested my son and his group sign up too!

Oh I must have missed y'all booking.......cool...I'll add you to the list.....did you book within the group or on your own?

We booked with the group through Johna. I'm trying to talk it up here at my office. We have a beautiful view of the cruise ships from our window, so all those that wish they were on a cruise, this is a great opportunity!

2funcruzin ~ I just noticed that you live in Bartlett, we live in Millington. We were on the Elation in Jan. and had a great time.

Randy ~ can you please add my husbands name, it's David. Thanks

Love Millington! Bartlett too. Everyone there was soooo nice. My brothers girlfriend works at the base.

I called and spoke with Johna the other day. I was ready to book a 3 person cabin, but the deposit would have been 250 per person, she said. How about if there are 4 to a cabin - would a 25 deposit or a 250 deposit due right now?

I called and spoke with Johna the other day. I was ready to book a 3 person cabin, but the deposit would have been 250 per person, she said. How about if there are 4 to a cabin - would a 25 deposit or a 250 deposit due right now?

I thought it was $25 for the first 2 booked and then the full deposit for any 3rd or 4th passenger. I could be wrong. You could always book 2 and add the other 2 later.

I thought it was $25 for the first 2 booked and then the full deposit for any 3rd or 4th passenger. I could be wrong. You could always book 2 and add the other 2 later.

Yes, I could, but I think it would make a difference in the room selected, wouldnt it?

We booked with the group through Johna. I'm trying to talk it up here at my office. We have a beautiful view of the cruise ships from our window, so all those that wish they were on a cruise, this is a great opportunity!

Cool......I'll add tomorrow :D

Yes, I could, but I think it would make a difference in the room selected, wouldnt it?

If you "select" a cabin you have to pay full deposit no matter who you book with......but Johna can still meet or beat anyone's price with that. ;)

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *78* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!.

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 2 - Bob and Kathy- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

?

?

Cool......I'll add tomorrow :D

If you "select" a cabin you have to pay full deposit no matter who you book with......but Johna can still meet or beat anyone's price with that. ;)

So when I book with Johna, we dont actually chose a cabin then?

And I am going try to pitch the sailing to my family today. They have never been on a cruise so have nothig to compare it with. Do the inside prices already include taxes/ port chartges, etc?

Edited by enjoyinglife

So when I book with Johna, we dont actually chose a cabin then?

For the $25 deposit you don't chose a cabin....just what type of cabin..i.e. inside, ocean view, balcony, etc......but if you want to actually select an actual cabin number then Johna will have to do like all other travel agents and charge full deposit.