OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Taylor.....you would pass for sisters with a friend of mine here :)

Oh hot damn, she is beautiful. I'd gladly accept her as my 4th sister lol. :p That balcony sounds amazing, don't forget about me when you're throwing those parties.

Oh hot damn, she is beautiful. I'd gladly accept her as my 4th sister lol. :p That balcony sounds amazing, don't forget about me when you're throwing those parties.

Oh hells to the YEAH.....ur first on the list doll......lol....BTW....she's an actress/model.....and you got that look..uh huh...:eek:;):D

Edited by Host Randy

Oh hells to the YEAH.....ur first on the list doll......lol....BTW....she's an actress/model.....and you got that look..uh huh...:eek:;):D

LOL, I can't wait! :D I saw a youtube video of a cat 11 balcony and it is ridiculously awesome. No wonder you've been spoiled!

You tell him, Sara! And Randy, you mean you're not always that nice? Shucks :p. LOL, You guys are a mess! And I'm officially addicted to CC.

No No.....I'm akways nice..but just getting in and a little overserved......I had to re read this morning to make sure I wasn't Too NICE :eek::p;),,,Im safe here...maybe not so much on my phone.....lol

No No.....I'm akways nice..but just getting in and a little overserved......I had to re read this morning to make sure I wasn't Too NICE :eek::p;),,,Im safe here...maybe not so much on my phone.....lol

Yep, he is always nice even to the non newbies, he sees every year or so, over served or not.;)

You tell him, Sara! And Randy, you mean you're not always that nice? Shucks :p. LOL, You guys are a mess! And I'm officially addicted to CC.

Randy is always nice. ;)

Drunk dialin/texting are we?? :p

Yep, he is always nice even to the non newbies, he sees every year or so, over served or not.;)

Randy is always nice. ;)

Awwww/I feel the love girls :)

Drunk dialin/texting are we?? :p

Maybe?.......lmao.....it's just always good to check the next morning to see if damage control is needed.:eek:

Good morning team! Hope everyone is having a lazier Sunday than me, lol. Off to work on this gorgeous day.

Yes...I'm doing lazy today..oh and swim, tan, music,,,,,and let's not forget the adult beverages....shall we? :D

Good afternoon! Have fun at work, I had today off and I am LOVING it! :p

Ok....I'm diggin your clock Taylor plus it's what I was thinking for the theme song....also I will put a Team banner in if you'd like?.....Standby for Theme song :)

Ok....I'm diggin your clock Taylor plus it's what I was thinking for the theme song....also I will put a Team banner in if you'd like?.....Standby for Theme song :)

I stole it off of Deni! Randy, I might let you do that. :p

I am jamming to this song a little too much... I'm sure my neighbor is confused by my musical taste. I literally went from Isley Brothers to Rihanna to Aly & AJ. :D

I stole it off of Deni! Randy, I might let you do that. :p

I am jamming to this song a little too much... I'm sure my neighbor is confused by my musical taste. I literally went from Isley Brothers to Rihanna to Aly & AJ. :D

Oh I'm the same way......love all music and when I crank up the outside speakers I assume my neighbors do too...cause they have never complained in 8.5 yrs :)

Oh I'm the same way......love all music and when I crank up the outside speakers I assume my neighbors do too...cause they have never complained in 8.5 yrs :)

I'm still laughing at the story you told us about you dancing with the sista who looked like Rihanna!

I'm still laughing at the story you told us about you dancing with the sista who looked like Rihanna!

That was funny later but at the time I thought brother was gonna take me out......he was walking over to me with that hard look like 50 CENT and then flashed his grills once he told me it was his sister.....lol :D

Maybe?.......lmao.....it's just always good to check the next morning to see if damage control is needed.:eek:

Yes...I'm doing lazy today..oh and swim, tan, music,,,,,and let's not forget the adult beverages....shall we? :D

Stop rubbing it in Randy!! Geesh!!!

I had pool time planned for this afternoon but just got informed I have to work until 6pm now because someone called in. :mad:

Stop rubbing it in Randy!! Geesh!!!

I had pool time planned for this afternoon but just got informed I have to work until 6pm now because someone called in. :mad:

Well it's pool time for me right now :p

Well it's pool time for me right now :p

You are just not nice Randy!!! :(

Now I'm jealous! Headed to work for the night... noooo!

Taylor if I were you I would sleep at the pool all day and then go to work. :p