OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Whoo Hoo... Looks like I am getting my whole family to join us. My best friends just booked this cruise too. None of them read CC but they love to cruise. So I will be having about 10+ people booking this cruise with me..

I am so excited.

Kathy

I'm trying to get a few people to book with us also.

woke up this morning and a few more of my friends are gonna book on monday. Looks like we will have quite a few with us. Super excited!

Kathy

i'm going with my boyfriend :)

i emailed johna, just waiting for a response back!

i'm trying to get a few people to book with us also.

now its sounding like a party....:):d

I just saw this. I have been looking at the Sunshine for awhile and had just about decided on Dec 15, 2013. We also use your same online TA and have for years because we like their promos.

We were waiting to book until their Memorial Day sale because for our family, we were getting 3 cabins and perhaps one more if my parents want to come along. Depending on price, we may just have to push off until Jan and tag along.

More to come!!

I just saw this. I have been looking at the Sunshine for awhile and had just about decided on Dec 15, 2013. We also use your same online TA and have for years because we like their promos.

We were waiting to book until their Memorial Day sale because for our family, we were getting 3 cabins and perhaps one more if my parents want to come along. Depending on price, we may just have to push off until Jan and tag along.

More to come!!

Awesome.....the more the merrier....and it's my bday that week as well as our TA Johna is probably going with us......She's sailed with us before and a lot of fun plus she may have some surprises in store again. :D

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Sunday...I'm wasting some time before work. Sometimes I find looking at cruise pictures helps me get through my shift...haha.

I do that often to help me get through the days. :p

Awesome.....the more the merrier....and it's my bday that week as well as our TA Johna is probably going with us......She's sailed with us before and a lot of fun plus she may have some surprises in store again. :D

Ummm it's my birthday too!!!!! :D

I do that often to help me get through the days. :p

Ummm it's my birthday too!!!!! :D

OOps......forgot.mine is next to last sea day and yours is midnight the last night.......so it's the Randy and Sara Bday cruise so far........wonder how many more Cappies we have going? :p

Edited by Host Randy

OOps......forgot.mine is next to last sea day and yours is midnight the last night.......so it's the Randy and Sara Bday cruise so far........wonder how many more Cappies we have going? :p

What's Allen's excuse for not joining us!! :rolleyes:

What's Allen's excuse for not joining us!! :rolleyes:

I'm definitely interested. My birthday is January 23, so in 2013 I will celebrate in Montego Bay on the 100 Candles cruise.

As for 2014, we're doing the Victory back to back on October 13, so the Sunshine is very close to that one and I don't know if I'll be able to handle two that close together financially.

New Orleans will be great, though. A lot of us on the 1-23-13 cruise are spending four or five days on either side of the cruise in NOLA.

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

So, bottom line is that I haven't ruled out the Sunshine and would love to be to do it if I can afford it.... and if I'm still alive and kicking then and if the good Lord's a-willin' and the cricks don't rise. :eek:

I'm getting so excited! Johna did call me back, but considering I am a vampire in my work-life (up & working overnight, sleeping days, and drawing blood :p) it's taking a little effort to hook up via phone. I'm a little too cautious to book over email, but I'm not sweating it. We'll be booking asap. I'm also trying to book a cruise for the "end of the world," thinking of the Legend. Decisions, decisions! Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday! It's beautiful here in Pittsburgh.

Oh my, oh my!!! I REALLY want to cruise on the Sunshine once she hit Nola. Host Randy, I just might have to join TEAM SUNSHINE!!!:D I will continue to think it over and talk to my friend to see if we will get our party on wit cha!!!

I'm getting so excited! Johna did call me back, but considering I am a vampire in my work-life (up & working overnight, sleeping days, and drawing blood :p) it's taking a little effort to hook up via phone. I'm a little too cautious to book over email, but I'm not sweating it. We'll be booking asap. I'm also trying to book a cruise for the "end of the world," thinking of the Legend. Decisions, decisions! Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sunday! It's beautiful here in Pittsburgh.

Cool....that means you will hang out with us Late Night Party Crowd......not to worry....Johna has a handle on it :D

Oh my, oh my!!! I REALLY want to cruise on the Sunshine once she hit Nola. Host Randy, I just might have to join TEAM SUNSHINE!!!:D I will continue to think it over and talk to my friend to see if we will get our party on wit cha!!!

Well come on with ya bad self....me and my party animals in Nola before we leave?.yeah, it won't be our first time. :p

Oh my, oh my!!! I REALLY want to cruise on the Sunshine. Host Randy, I just might have to join TEAM SUNSHINE!!!:D I will continue to think it over and talk to my friend to see if we will get our party on wit cha :)!!!

Is there an echo in here?.....lol....Great...we like party animals.....we laugh the next day talking about all the fun we had the night before and some say....I never saw that......I say..well you went to your cabin at midnight........we were just getting started. :D:p

Is there an echo in here?.....lol....Great...we like party animals.....we laugh the next day talking about all the fun we had the night before and some say....I never saw that......I say..well you went to your cabin at midnight........we were just getting started. :D:p[/quot

Lol... Sounds like my kind of party!

Randy,

We will not be able to make this cruise... :( My extended family instead decided to book an 8 day on the Breeze in March 2014 and I cannot afford two that quickly...

Hopefully we can hook up on another...

Is there an echo in here?.....lol....Great...we like party animals.....we laugh the next day talking about all the fun we had the night before and some say....I never saw that......I say..well you went to your cabin at midnight........we were just getting started. :p[/quot

Lol... Sounds like my kind of party!

book it then

Randy,

We will not be able to make this cruise... :( My extended family instead decided to book an 8 day on the Breeze in March 2014 and I cannot afford two that quickly...

Hopefully we can hook up on another...

bummer

No question about it. Midnight is when I prefer to start! ;)

Yeah.......and we HAVE been known to stay up all night and starving at 7am when the breakfast buffet opens still in our night clothes and people looking at us....we're like...WHAT?.....we ALWAYS dress nice for breakmas....Good MorTing. :p

Yeah.......and we HAVE been known to stay up all night and starving at 7am when the breakfast buffet opens still in our night clothes and people looking at us....we're like...WHAT?.....we ALWAYS dress nice for breakmas....Good MorTing. :p

Hahaha oh my gosh, Randy, we're going to get along very well and have an absolute ball! Can't. Contain. My. Excitement!!! :D

Edited by taylorsays