OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

2funcruzin ~ I just noticed that you live in Bartlett, we live in Millington. We were on the Elation in Jan. and had a great time.

Wow small world! We so enjoyed the Elation as well. Wasn't sure we would since it was a smaller ship but it was great. The seas were oddly calm. We had a blast though!

Randy - Saw your pricing..very excited! Will be booking a balcony tomorrow with my FCC that I just got yesterday! Woot Woot :D

Think I'll go ahead and update my signature line!

Wow small world! We so enjoyed the Elation as well. Wasn't sure we would since it was a smaller ship but it was great. The seas were oddly calm. We had a blast though!

Randy - Saw your pricing..very excited! Will be booking a balcony tomorrow with my FCC that I just got yesterday! Woot Woot :D

Think I'll go ahead and update my signature line!

Ha Ha.......love it....would you like to be the first to have the new banner I created for the group? :D

OK, I'm confused. Booking this cruise on the CCL site shows pricing of $419 for an inside cabin, $519 for OV and $669 for a balcony. What is the advantage to the group cruise besides $50 OBC and a cocktail party?

OK, I'm confused. Booking this cruise on the CCL site shows pricing of $419 for an inside cabin, $519 for OV and $669 for a balcony. What is the advantage to the group cruise besides $50 OBC and a cocktail party?

Great question..........so the prices you are looking at on CCL are prices before port charges and if you act like you are booking and follow thru you will see that the ACTUAL final price is $495 pp for 4A.....$595 pp for OV.......and $745 for balcony.......so if you discount the $50 OBC and average 2 cocktail parties per cabin that's about $75 off our group rate which would net our group rate at $480 pp for 4A.....$590 pp for OV.......and $750 for balcony....which makes the group about the same....HOWEVER......the prices you are also looking at on CCL are for Early Saver....and they are for 4A, 6A, and 8A......where our group is for higher priced cabins...4B, 6B, and 8B....PLUS with Early Saver you have to pay the full $250 pp non refundable deposit upfront.....where with our group for a limited time you can book and hold it for $25 pp....so there are some advantages plus a few more things I personally do and CC does for those booked in the group......BUT.......if you still want to go with that Early Savor price you CAN book that same price through our group as well as military, senior, etc......Hope that helps......basically.....our TA can match or beat just about any price you can find. :)

booked!!

Jealous! I'm waiting for Johna to call me back now. I really want one of those 9c Aft balconies but I guess that will depened on the price she gives me! lol

Hey did you cruise on Carnival Freedom in 2008? Seems like I remember you from our group.

booked!!

AWESOME!!! :)

Jealous! I'm waiting for Johna to call me back now. I really want one of those 9c Aft balconies but I guess that will depened on the price she gives me! lol

Hey did you cruise on Carnival Freedom in 2008? Seems like I remember you from our group.

OMG....YES!!!....That was my VIP group.....right?.....I swear I thought y'all looked familiar with those lime green shirts in your profile pics......that is our group shirts from then....right?......lol.small world :)

Freedom Floaters? Yes:)

OMG....YES!!!....That was my VIP group.....right?.....I swear I thought y'all looked familiar with those lime green shirts in your profile pics......that is our group shirts from then....right?......lol.small world :)

Actually...I had led a group through CC called Freedom Floaters and we had our shirts made up. We were a large group and had a fabulous time! You must have had one the same year! :)

I've seen you host a million cruises and have wanted to join ya for a while now...and now we will!

OOPs.....my bad.....guess you were talking to Anna......my lime green shirts I just looked at were from Legend 2007 group.....but I DID have a group on Freedom 3/08 :D

Looks like we are gonna join you.

Will be calling on Tuesday for the actual booking.

we are Bob and Kathy from Atlanta, GA

Kathy

Awesome......will add you to the list :)

Actually...I had led a group through CC called Freedom Floaters and we had our shirts made up. We were a large group and had a fabulous time! You must have had one the same year! :)

I've seen you host a million cruises and have wanted to join ya for a while now...and now we will!

well alrighty then :)

how long is it good for?

30 days......might get an extension......but I KNOW these prices will go up just like they did on the others........that's why we book so far out to lock in a good price :):D

30 days......might get an extension......but I KNOW these prices will go up just like they did on the others........that's why we book so far out to lock in a good price :):D

Ok, can I book just me and add someone later if I find a roomie? (I believe the answer is yes but just checking) :D