OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Ok, can I book just me and add someone later if I find a roomie? (I believe the answer is yes but just checking) :D

FO SHO......that's what I do...however....if you think you really are gonna have a roomie....just pay $50 for you and TBA...or you could just do the $25 and book it single and change later....sometimes that gets tricky though.

Can I book this for two and maybe change it to three later? or just book it for three and take our son off if needed as we get closer?? I have a million questions as a first time cruiser about the group cruise...just call Johna and ask em all???

FO SHO......that's what I do...however....if you think you really are gonna have a roomie....just pay $50 for you and TBA...or you could just do the $25 and book it single and change later....sometimes that gets tricky though.

Decisions decisions!!! :rolleyes:

Can I book this for two and maybe change it to three later? or just book it for three and take our son off if needed as we get closer?? I have a million questions as a first time cruiser about the group cruise...just call Johna and ask em all???

Absolutely!:D

Decisions decisions!!! :rolleyes:

2 words......Key West :D

Dont you talk dirty to me!!!!!! :p

Let me send an email out to EVERYONE I know and hope for a hit. :rolleyes:

LMAO...ok honey :p

Just left a message for Johna to call me so I can book Monday!!!! :D
AWESOME!!!!:D

I can't wait to get off of work tomorrow morning and discuss booking with my fiance! Ahh! :D

SahWEET :D

Put me as interested, I need to transfer my deposit from your 1/5/13 Breeze cruise to this one :) I just emailed Johna, so hopefully she will handle it Monday morning.

Sunshine and Nola!!! what a combination.

awwww..hate you have to miss Breeze but yay for Sunshine :)

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *86* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

btrbill - 1 - ?

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

2funcruzin - 2 - ?, ? - BOOKED!

LindaJSteele - 1 - ?

gbphatcat - 1 - ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 20 - Bob and Kathy

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

We have another couple that may be interested. I am going to forward all the info on to them.

I can't wait until Monday when I see the red letters "Booked" by our names!!!:)

Awesome!!!......you want a banner too? :D

Is anyone booked in one of the aft wrap around balconies or have you ever stayed in one? I got pricing from Johna on them & I'm rather curious about them. How is the ride on the back of the ship? I usually stay midship.

We have never stayed in one, but those who have always rave about them. One time we did stay in a aft-balcony. The balcony was somewhat larger and we did like it. There was a little bit of soot that would settle on the chairs. Not a big deal, it wiped off easily. I think that was on the Miracle.

As far as being on the back of the ship, didn't bother us at all.

Edited by Yankeegirl

We have never stayed in one, but those who have always rave about them. One time we did stay in a aft-balcony. The balcony was somewhat larger and we did like it. There was a little bit of soot that would settle on the chairs. Not a big deal, it wiped off easily. I think that was on the Miracle.

As far as being on the back of the ship, didn't bother us at all.

Thanks Deni! I've never heard anything negative about them either but just curious. I'm trying to see if it's worth the additional cost. ;)

Randy - Not sure if I gave you our names for your running list of folks but I'm Tammy and hubby is Dave! Thanks!

Thanks Deni! I've never heard anything negative about them either but just curious. I'm trying to see if it's worth the additional cost. ;)

Randy - Not sure if I gave you our names for your running list of folks but I'm Tammy and hubby is Dave! Thanks!

Tammy, we always travel AFT;)!

We used to book the wraps but no more, we did not use the balcony enough to justify the extra $$.