OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Are YOU ready for a little SUNSHINE?

Just *86* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 1 - Randy - BOOKED!

btrbill - 1 - ?

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

gbphatcat - 1 - ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot - 1 - Sara

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 20 - Bob and Kathy

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

?

?

Edited by Host Randy

I am playing "phone tag" with Catherine, she works with Johna. So it looks like it won't be until tomorrow before I get my red "Booked" letters!!:D Lol!!!

It's extremely rare I've talked to Johna....I do everthing thru email......They can handle that faster than getting to all the calls...they handle soooo much business it's hard to connect on the phone so I make it easier and just email.......but that's just me :)

It's extremely rare I've talked to Johna....I do everthing thru email......They can handle that faster than getting to all the calls...they handle soooo much business it's hard to connect on the phone so I make it easier and just email.......but that's just me :)

Thanks, Randy. I will send her a email in the morning. :)

:( Sorry guys but i had to bow out of this cruise. I hope you all have a great time!!! I'm sure it's gonna be a great cruise! Hopefully I'll catch up with all of you on a later cruise! :D

I'm afraid we won't be going, either...perhaps another time. Randy, you can take our names out of the list. Thanks, though.

Linda

Double bummer.....ok ...sniff sniff :)

Randy ~ We are "BOOKED"!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Had a great visit with Johna today. About four years ago I had a cruise booked with her and had to call and cancel. We had just received word that we were going to be parents!:):):)

Randy ~ We are "BOOKED"!!!!!! Woohoo!!!

Had a great visit with Johna today. About four years ago I had a cruise booked with her and had to call and cancel. We had just received word that we were going to be parents!:):):)

Great.....just marked you BOOKED!!...Yes, Johna rocks.....she has cruised with us before....fun gal :)