edocs questions

When printing out edocs, does it matter if it is printed in black and white or in color? I noticed the edocs has a barcode, is that safe to print on a laser or inkjet printer?

Also,

What is the availability of the edocs, when is the last time i can view them? On some cruise lines, the online edocs remain viewable until the day before the sail date?

When printing out edocs, does it matter if it is printed in black and white or in color? I noticed the edocs has a barcode, is that safe to print on a laser or inkjet printer?

Either is fine. Any printer will do.

Also,

What is the availability of the edocs, when is the last time i can view them? On some cruise lines, the online edocs remain viewable until the day before the sail date?

I don't know this one, sorry.

Also,

As stated above, any modern printer is fine.

And, I do believe the eDocs are online in MyNCL right up until sail date.

Getting the information INTO the system is way more important than having a paper copy.

The only reason you need a paper SOMETHING is to get access into the checkin area via the rent a cop.

Also,

And...the NCL web site is terrible about telling you you need to print out your edocs after you already have. It's a glitch in their system. And...actually the only page you actually need is the one titled "cruise ticket". That has all the info the check in desk and terminal security need to get you cruisiing. Even the bar code page isn't actually needed, but I guess a nice to have for the check in person.

And...the NCL web site is terrible about telling you you need to print out your edocs after you already have. It's a glitch in their system.

I found this to be true. I had completed info, printed documents a few weeks ago, went to sign in again the other day and it said I needed to do it all over again. New to ncl I assumed they had changed something but apparently not.

And...the NCL web site is terrible about telling you you need to print out your edocs after you already have. It's a glitch in their system. And...actually the only page you actually need is the one titled "cruise ticket". That has all the info the check in desk and terminal security need to get you cruisiing. Even the bar code page isn't actually needed, but I guess a nice to have for the check in person.

Actually all sites with e-tickets do not give you just one chance to print them anymore. Too many people would print then lose the ticket so they have to be printable however many times you want to. The bar code stays the same so only one checking can be are per edoc.

Archived