OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

WOO WOO and 7 more days for me til I meet up with Dan and Kellie again and some more FL friends for an awesome night out at Cocoa Beach and then off on a 5 day shortie for some chill time.

Amy ...have a relaxing cruise , and say hi to Dan and Kelly for us. I am so jealous ;)

Thanks Leila. Glad to read your knee is doing well. Give Bill my best !

Amy & Austin...have a FANTASTIC cruise next week! Hope it goes by very slowly for you! Can't wait to see you guys on the Freedom. I'm ready to roll those LRC dice!

:cool:Bill

Edited by jordanaire

Amy & Austin...have a FANTASTIC cruise next week! Hope it goes by very slowly for you! Can't wait to see you guys on the Freedom. I'm ready to roll those LRC dice!

Bill I hope it goes slowly as well aspecially since its only a five day. We are cautiously watching Tropical Depression Isaac and open to any itinerary the Captain deems nevessary to avoid Isaac.

Someone has to come up with a virtual LRC game ya know like they do poker etc.:D

Bill I hope it goes slowly as well aspecially since its only a five day. We are cautiously watching Tropical Depression Isaac and open to any itinerary the Captain deems nevessary to avoid Isaac.

Someone has to come up with a virtual LRC game ya know like they do poker etc.:D

That hurricane's not gonna happen:Dsending positive energy your way!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU and wish we were all together again already. I will definitely tell Dan and Kelly hello from all the Malihinis and I think he might even follow this thread.

I will try and check in before we go a few times. HUGS:D

Have a great trip!

I sure hope the tropical weather problems doesn't interfere with Amy & Austin's cruise this week! Sailing out of Port Canaveral seems to be on schedule, except for the mass hysteria of those passengers from Tampa trying to get back to their cars or their flights home!

I sure wouldn't want to be sailing out of southern Florida today!

I sure hope the tropical weather problems doesn't interfere with Amy & Austin's cruise this week! Sailing out of Port Canaveral seems to be on schedule, except for the mass hysteria of those passengers from Tampa trying to get back to their cars or their flights home!

I sure wouldn't want to be sailing out of southern Florida today!

Bill, that's been my thoughts, too.

Bill, that's been my thoughts, too.

Carnival has been shuttling everyone back to tampa and they everyone over to orlando. Sailaway video on fb. I think our itinerary will be just fine. Soooooo much fun with dan and kelly and two other Fl friends tonight.

I JUST LOVE MY CRUISING COMMUNITY FRIENDS! !!!!

Carnival has been shuttling everyone back to tampa and they everyone over to orlando. Sailaway video on fb. I think our itinerary will be just fine. Soooooo much fun with dan and kelly and two other Fl friends tonight.

I JUST LOVE MY CRUISING COMMUNITY FRIENDS! !!!!

And we LOVE you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also loved seeing and hearing you and Kelly on the video ;0)

Edited by Suziq333

And we LOVE you too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also loved seeing and hearing you and Kelly on the video ;0)

Yes, that was funny! Robert was sitting on the couch and he wanted to know who was yelling but as soon as he heard that NY accent he started laughing!! It really makes me miss my cruising buddies all the more:D

I'm here, too. Been busy with work and too tired once I'm home to do much else. :D Looking forward to the long weekend for sure.

Next Wednesday should be interesting. The BC Government Employees' Union has not had a contract since March and they have been holding rotating one day strikes all around the Province. It's Victoria's turn next Wednesday and since, as an auxiliary employee, I'm a member of the Union, I have to take part. It means a four hour shift of picketing, which will be difficult with my knee, but fortunately, the people here in the office are okay with me either not showing up for picket duty or doing what I can and bringing a chair to sit on as needed.

I think the last time I walked a picket line was back around 1986 when the BCGEU went on strike. That strike lasted more than a day that time. A few years after that strike, I won a job that was excluded from the Union, so I haven't been too worried about strikes since then.

Well, at least the weather is supposed to be nice that day. :D

We're still here!

Went Lake Tahoe yesterday, spent the night with family. Heading to the Rib cook-off in Sparks tonight then meeting up with family at Donner lake tomorrow for a day of fishing and picnic.

We've also been looking for a house to buy and a new grandbaby is due on the 7th....so very busy time for us:)

Take care everyone and have a great holiday weekend!

Edited by ramrax4

We're still here!

Went Lake Tahoe yesterday, spent the night with family. Heading to the Rib cook-off in Sparks tonight then meeting up with family at Donner lake tomorrow for a day of fishing and picnic.

We've also been looking for a house to buy and a new grandbaby is due on the 7th....so very busy time for us:)

Take care everyone and have a great holiday weekend!

Robin - my bad :o - I guess I didn't pay enough attention and your post made me realized that you live in Reno, one of my favorite places to visit!

I haven't been to Reno for a couple of years and I'm hoping to get a quick trip there maybe around September next year. I have two other "cruise family" friends who live in the area (one in Reno, one in Sparks). Last time I was there, we went to the Nugget for the Awful, Awful burger. :D

And congrats on the upcoming new grandbaby.

Edited by Luckysll