Steakhouse and Ordering Multiples?

stavs

I understand the Steakhouse is a paid restaurant (been there twice). After reading a couple dining threads, I had a question. For that $30, can you order multiple appetizers? I'm guessing no, but figured I would ask.

I also love the bread they serve in there...anyway to get it in the main dining room?

Some have reported yes.

Others have reported no.

It depends on your servers, and how you ask, I suppose.

Others skip one course and double up on others.

In any case, it never hurts to ask!

I have done it several times and have been with people who have done it as well. SOMETIMES, like others have said, they will allow a substitution of 2 appetizers and skip the salad type thing. I like steak and I like the sea bass, and no amount of trade off will get be both entrees without the extra charge (which I do not mind) I do get both and yes, they do add and extra $30 to the bill.

If you pay the extra the second entree is yours no problem. We have seen people turned down for the second entree but only when they are arguing about skipping the other courses or when they want the extra charge to be less than $30.

No problem if you pay for 2, you get 2.

We have also done this with the lobster. Ordered and extra lobster entree and paid $30 for it.

We got app, soup, salad, no problem. If the soup is considered an app then we got two AND a salad.

I wont order all 3 next time, it was all delicious but I was too full to enjoy my entree & dessert!!

Soup is an app and I'd say your example is the exception and not the rule.

I am actually very surprised to learn that they limit your ordering, as I am going on a Carnival cruise over the summer love going to the steakhouses on ships. I usually cruise on NCL, and in their steakhouse, ($25 cover charge) you can order as many dishes of each course as you like. I usually order multiple appetizers and 2 filets or a filet and a t-bone.

Maybe I won't go to the steakhouse..

I am actually very surprised to learn that they limit your ordering, as I am going on a Carnival cruise over the summer love going to the steakhouses on ships. I usually cruise on NCL, and in their steakhouse, ($25 cover charge) you can order as many dishes of each course as you like. I usually order multiple appetizers and 2 filets or a filet and a t-bone.

Steaks are very large. 18 oz in some cases.

we went to the steakhouse in January. If you had just the regular ap, salad, entree and dessert there is no way you could even think about having anything more to eat. The portions are large and even I who loves to eat could not have finished all of it. Why be greedy you are definately getting your monies worth.

That would be a mi"steak". The steakhouse is a wonderful meal and a great experience.

Archived