LeVian Jewelry On Board

MilliesMom

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/SigCatalogue.pdf

I was just going thru the catalog/website and noticed that HAL carries LeVian jewelry. Prices seem to be about the same as we see here in Phoenix for the same style pieces.

I almost hated to go in and tell my hubby that LeVian is on the ship, he may not allow me to go shopping on my own .... :eek: LOL.

Love the LeVian pieces and the uniqueness of them. If you haven't seen them before, here's some of their pieces at Jareds.

http://www.jared.com/SearchResultsView?storeId=10451&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&N=0&Ne=1&Ntk=Products&Ntt=LeVian&viewAll=false&itemsPerPage=96

Have any of you purchased LeVian while on board?

I didn't purchase anything. The young woman managing the Merabella shop where the LeVian Jewellry was situated gave some very nice talks on the LeVian jewellry, and on other types of jewellry as well. The talks were usually followed by some sort of gift drawing. On my cruise, one woman won the gift drawings four times.

Oh my gosh, a winner 4 times!!!

On one cruise, they allowed us to put in a ticket (one per cabin) for a drawing from the gift shop (Carnival). I won a gift bag valued at $200. It was loaded with small gift items. So much fun to win.

My sister who cruised with us twice loved that on Carnival they had Jackie O jewelry. Her husband bought her a couple of those pieces. Really nice.

I look forward to seeing the LeVian that HAL has. I know tho that if we buy from Jared that they will maintain it (re-rhodium etc) for free as part of the LeVian warranty. Some jewelers you have to ship the piece to them for covered maintenance.

I bought some of the Jackie jewlery. A friend of our bought his wife the entire chocolate diamond set; necklace, rings and earrings. Wow. They were lovely.

Some friends purchased some pearls from them which made no sense to me. We were heading to Tahiti which had better pearls for a way better price.

Don't tell your sister, but they have Jackie O jewelry on every ship...EM

My dear sister would of loved to know that. It was such a thrill for her to receive the pieces when we cruised in 2006. She passed away just a couple of years later. QVC also now carries the Jackie O pieces too.

I bought some of the Jackie jewlery. A friend of our bought his wife the entire chocolate diamond set; necklace, rings and earrings. Wow. They were lovely.

Some friends purchased some pearls from them which made no sense to me. We were heading to Tahiti which had better pearls for a way better price.

Years ago, my grandmother bought pearls in Majorca. I'm sure you are right that there are better deals in Tahiti than on board the ship. But as with any purchase, it pays to know what you are buying and what to look for.

I have several LeVian pieces and love his stuff. I'm glad to hear that HAL now carries his jewelry.

I agree ... LeVian is beautiful. We need to convince LeVian to do a Grand Sample Show (GSS) on one of the cruises. My understanding is they bring in huge amounts of one of a kind pieces and sell them at huge discounts. They are samples that didn't make it into production or they tweaked it in some way that a new sample was needed. LeVian is on facebook too and a number of people there have posted about the GSS sales. Doubt tho that they would do them on a cruise, but one sure can dream. LOL

Edited by MilliesMom

• 4 years later...