Favorite Carnival Drink?

kayhold

I loved the Twilight Zone!! We had one on our first cruise(Miracle) at the bar on the Lido deck and then we ordered one from another bar..right out side of the dining room and the girl made a lousy one. We sent it back and she tried to fix it and it just was not as good as the first. I will try again this cruise coming up in October. BTW Here is the recipe.....:)

Twilight Zone

"This is a very pretty drink ; )"

Ingredients

o 1 fluid ounce Bacardi light rum

o 1/2 fluid ounce de kuyper melon liqueur

o 1 1/2 fluid ounces coconut cream

o 5 ounces crushed ice

o blue curacao

Directions

1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth, pour into glass and float the blue curacao over the top.

Oh wow! That sounds O-mazing!!! I am going to try this one on my next cruise!!!

I like the Miami Vice, Carnival makes them perfectly

Mango Swirl...like a Miami Vice with Mango instead of Strawberry

A variation of Miami Vice with other berry I forget what it is called

The Chocolate Getaway

and I want to try the Twilight Zone drink next week...frozen and blue and looks interesting

Also hoping for a good "hot" drink to keep warm in Alaska...preferably with Bailey's Irish Cream as one of the ingredients :)

I'm not a drinker.The last time I got drunk, my husband and I ended up with a present that is now 6 years old.

That said, all I can think about is sitting on that Deck in 6 days with a fruity drink in my hand, my eReader, while watching my family play and leaving me alone for a few hours. (Moms don't get vacation, even on vacation and they have all been warned I want some alone time this trip!)

What's your favorite drink? Bonus for pictures.

You've just got a little over a week til your cruise, have a great time. I hope you enjoy a dod or 2.

What is in the mudslide? I have never tried one ... but it sure looks good

Mudslide:

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz kahlua

1/2 oz irish cream

1 oz coconut cream

5oz ice. blend until smooth

You can buy Mudslide mix and you just add vodka and ice to it. I've seen it in most grocery stores in the alcohol area.

BTW my favorites are a toss-up between a Miami Vice and the Mudslide. I can't take the fruity drinks. They give me heartburn.

One of my favorite drinks is a "pre-dinner" drink in the lobby bar with some music playing. This drink would be a "dirty martini". A Carnival bartender on the Miracle made it very "dirty" by crushing up olives similiar to a mojito. It was really good before my MDR dinner with the hubbie.:p

Archived