Favorite Carnival Drink?

kayhold

I'm not a drinker.The last time I got drunk, my husband and I ended up with a present that is now 6 years old.

That said, all I can think about is sitting on that Deck in 6 days with a fruity drink in my hand, my eReader, while watching my family play and leaving me alone for a few hours. (Moms don't get vacation, even on vacation and they have all been warned I want some alone time this trip!)

What's your favorite drink? Bonus for pictures.

No pic but I like the Funship Special. It is the DOD the first day your board.

I second that!!!!

1 oz. Vodka

1 1/2 oz. Light Rum

1/4 oz. Apricot Brandy

1/4 oz. Amaretto

6 oz. fruit punch

2009_0829CarnivalHolidayAug090101.JPG

Not seclusion to Carnival, but my favorite vacation drink is the Miami Vice. (Half pina colda, half strawberry daquiri side by side). I discovered it first on a Carnival cruise, though!

tumblr_lke4vx9Drl1qgfnis.jpg

This is my favorite also!! LOVE THEM!!

don't have a picture, but it's like a Miami vice only it's 1/2 mango and 1/2 pina coloda - swirled. very pretty and VERY yummy.

I also like the funship special, but only get it on the first day. Cruise tradition I guess. Going to miss the big "best day ever" plastic cups :(

LOL "got a present that is now 6 years old" LOL

Best present ever though, right?

As to my favorite drink, my first inclination is to say, "The first one I have on board since that means I'm REALLY on vacation"

I guess that's the same as my true Carnival favorite, the FunShip!

miami vice - half daquiri half pina colada swirl it around looks like a peppermint stick always always always get stopped in elevator by people asking what it is YUMMY i don't even get the DOD the first day just straight to the atrium bar for my MV

I'm not a drinker either, but enjoyed the "kiss on the lips," "funship" special & "miami vice" on our last cruise. Gotta try those DODs.

Send your "present" to camp carnival for a few hours, so you all can have a great vacation & maybe "present #2." Join the balcony club if you dare- only works if ya booked a balcony tho.

Have fun & enjoy your cruise.

I'm not a drinker either. But on the last cruise, my mom bought us the Funship special, it was very good.

My favorite drink would be the frozen frappuccino type coffee onboard :)

@chocolate melting cake: That looks very good. Hope someone here has the name for it because I would love to order that on my upcoming cruise. By the looks of the picture you got that at one of the coffee shops?

My favorite drink on a cruise would have to be the Miami Vice. Absolutely love them. Have ordered them here in town at different restaurants but it's just not the same as the one you can get on a ship.:(

My wife ordered this on the Spirit and loved it! Now she can't remember what it was. We'll be on the Spirit for 17 days to Australia---if one of you can't come up with the name she might have to try EVERY DRINK, and have plenty of time to do it.

IMG0164Small.jpg

frozen Mudslide!!

My wife ordered this on the Spirit and loved it! Now she can't remember what it was. We'll be on the Spirit for 17 days to Australia---if one of you can't come up with the name she might have to try EVERY DRINK, and have plenty of time to do it.

IMG0164Small.jpg

Oh my that looks heavenly. I don't know how I am going to manage to get any sleep. I'm so stupidly excited for this cruise.

Archived