Confirmation of Pre-Payment of DSC

Prnsessmoi

I pre-paid the DSC for our upcoming cruise through the NCL website (5 days ago). At the time of payment, a message showed on the screen that a confirmation e-mail would be sent in 24 - 48 hours. I still have not received that confirmation e-mail (yes, I've also checked my "junk" folder). My mom paid hers on the same day, received the same notice that she would receive the e-mail, and has not received it yet either.

We have checked our credit card accounts, and the charge has posted to our accounts.

We are now wondering if the fact that we used a TA has something to do with it. Will the e-mail confirmation go to the TA rather than to us?

[quote name='Prnsessmoi']I pre-paid the DSC for our upcoming cruise through the NCL website (5 days ago). At the time of payment, a message showed on the screen that a confirmation e-mail would be sent in 24 - 48 hours. I still have not received that confirmation e-mail (yes, I've also checked my "junk" folder). My mom paid hers on the same day, received the same notice that she would receive the e-mail, and has not received it yet either.

We have checked our credit card accounts, and the charge has posted to our accounts.

We are now wondering if the fact that we used a TA has something to do with it. Will the e-mail confirmation go to the TA rather than to us?[/quote]

If you login to NCL and click on Vacation Summary. Scroll down and there will be a tab for pre-pay service charge. It will either show that you paid or give you the option to pay. That should answer your question.

It does show there that we each have already paid the service charge, but we assumed we might need the confirmation e-mail that it said they would send. You don't think we'll need that, then?

[quote name='Prnsessmoi']It does show there that we each have already paid the service charge, but we assumed we might need the confirmation e-mail that it said they would send. You don't think we'll need that, then?[/quote]

Nope.

[quote name='Prnsessmoi']It does show there that we each have already paid the service charge, but we assumed we might need the confirmation e-mail that it said they would send. You don't think we'll need that, then?[/quote]
You could always just print out the page that displays that you've already paid the DSC and take that along with you as your confirmation.

Archived